The Reserve Bank of India will shortly issue new Rs 50 denomination banknotes with the motif of Hampi and chariot as the centre image and will be printed on the reverse of the note.
“The base colour of the note is Fluorescent Blue. The note has other designs, geometric patterns aligning with the overall colour scheme, both at the obverse and reverse,” an RBI notification said.
The RBI said all older notes of the denomination would continue to be legal tender.
The salient features of the Rs 50 banknotes are:
1. See through register with denominational numeral 50,
2. Denominational numeral ५० in Devnagari,
3. Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre of the note,
4. Micro letters ‘RBI’, ‘भारत’, ‘INDIA’ and ‘50’ will be written,
5. Windowed demetalised security thread with inscriptions ‘भारत’ and RBI in it,
6. Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards right of Mahatma Gandhi portrait will be there,
7. Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right of the note,
8. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side of the note.
1. Year of printing of the note on the left,
2. Swachh Bharat logo with slogan will be printed,
3. Language panel,
4. Motif of Hampi with Chariot will be the centre image on the note,
5. Denominational numeral ५० in Devnagari.
[Disclaimer: Beauty of Durgapur is not a news channel. Most of the information that we provide is crowd sourced.
Know more about us.]
Get all Information and phone numbers about Durgapur here.
Read more news about Durgapur here.
Subscribe to regular news updates on Whatsapp.
Whatsapp “<Name> Add me” and send it to +918240641930