Durgapur: The number of Containment zones in Durgapur have increased yet again.
These new containment zones are announced in the Bidhannagar and City Center areas of Durgapur.
According to sources, a slam area of Jharna Pally, New Township in Bidhannagar was declared as a containment zone on 22nd July.
Also C- 15, Govt. Housing in City Center has been declared as a containment zone in Durgapur.
[Also Read: Mini Bus services has been stopped in Durgapur]
Previously, on 19th July, Maxmuller Path and Ahalyabai Path of City Center area were declared as containment zones.
Yesterday, 6 staff of the Durgapur SD Hospital tested positive and were shifted to Sanaka Hospital for further treatment.
Asansol Durgapur police have also tightened the laws and are now arresting people for not wearing masks under section 188.
People of Durgapur are appreciating this step taken to make people wear masks whenever they go out.
Recently, with the sudden spike in the number of positive cases in the state, the West Bengal government will impose a two days complete lockdown every week.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Book An Appointment For Aadhar Update Online 2024
- How To Cancel Aadhaar Appointment Online (In 5 Steps) 2024
- How To Reschedule Aadhaar Appointment Online (In 5 Steps)
- How To Check Aadhaar Card Validity Online 2024 (In 3 Steps)
- Driver Authorization Letter West Bengal – How To Generate Online
- How To Digitize Old Caste Certificate (Manual to Digital) West Bengal
- Caste Certificate Digitization Status Check Online West Bengal
- West Bengal Samasya Samadhan (Jan Sanjog) Scheme 2024
- Srishtishree Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Location, Timings, Dates