Durgapur: The number of Containment zones in Durgapur have increased yet again.
These new containment zones are announced in the Bidhannagar and City Center areas of Durgapur.
According to sources, a slam area of Jharna Pally, New Township in Bidhannagar was declared as a containment zone on 22nd July.
Also C- 15, Govt. Housing in City Center has been declared as a containment zone in Durgapur.
[Also Read: Mini Bus services has been stopped in Durgapur]
Previously, on 19th July, Maxmuller Path and Ahalyabai Path of City Center area were declared as containment zones.
Yesterday, 6 staff of the Durgapur SD Hospital tested positive and were shifted to Sanaka Hospital for further treatment.
Asansol Durgapur police have also tightened the laws and are now arresting people for not wearing masks under section 188.
People of Durgapur are appreciating this step taken to make people wear masks whenever they go out.
Recently, with the sudden spike in the number of positive cases in the state, the West Bengal government will impose a two days complete lockdown every week.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Retrieve Or Find Aadhar Virtual ID (VID) Online 2023
- How To Generate Aadhar Card Virtual ID (VID) Online 2023
- How To Register On Vahan NR e-Services Portal Online 2023
- Driving Licence Test Slot Booking Online Process 2023
- How To Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Biometrics Online 2023
- How to Search Voter ID By Name Online In India (Any State) 2023
- Cancel Aadhaar Update Request Online Process 2023
- How To Change Date of Birth (DOB) In Driving Licence Online 2023
- How To Transfer Voter Card (Change Address) After Marriage 2023