Durgapur: The number of Containment zones in Durgapur have increased yet again.
These new containment zones are announced in the Bidhannagar and City Center areas of Durgapur.
According to sources, a slam area of Jharna Pally, New Township in Bidhannagar was declared as a containment zone on 22nd July.
Also C- 15, Govt. Housing in City Center has been declared as a containment zone in Durgapur.
[Also Read: Mini Bus services has been stopped in Durgapur]
Previously, on 19th July, Maxmuller Path and Ahalyabai Path of City Center area were declared as containment zones.
Yesterday, 6 staff of the Durgapur SD Hospital tested positive and were shifted to Sanaka Hospital for further treatment.
Asansol Durgapur police have also tightened the laws and are now arresting people for not wearing masks under section 188.
People of Durgapur are appreciating this step taken to make people wear masks whenever they go out.
Recently, with the sudden spike in the number of positive cases in the state, the West Bengal government will impose a two days complete lockdown every week.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022