Durgapur: Yesterday, on 18th July, Durgapur Chamber of Commerce announced that the timings of Durgapur Benachity Bazar will be from 10AM- 5PM.
This decision was taken to stop the spread of COVID after a jewellery shop owner tested positive in Benachity.
On Sunday, 19th July an important meeting was called by SDM of Durgapur, Sri Anirban Koley to discuss about the current COVID situation in Durgapur.
According to sources, the meeting took place between SDM, Asansol Durgapur Police and DMC Officials.
In the meeting, it was decided that all markets and shops across Durgapur Sub Division will remain open only between 8AM and 1PM.
This new rules will be in action, starting 20th July, 2020.
However, this new rules will not be applicable for medicine shops, grocery shops and other essential services.
This rules is applicable to all small and big shops across the Durgapur Sub Division, both under DMC and in the rural areas.
In the meeting it was also decided that all restaurants and eating places will remain open only for home delivery.
No sitting will be allowed in the restaurant.
This decision is taken to help contain the spread of the virus. This new rules will be in action untill any further notice is announced.
According to the data updated by Govt of West Bengal on 19th July 2020, 8PM, 51 New cases are recorded in Paschim Bardhaman on 18th July.
This is the highest single day jump in the number of cases in Paschim Bardhaman.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023