Durgapur: Yesterday, on 18th July, Durgapur Chamber of Commerce announced that the timings of Durgapur Benachity Bazar will be from 10AM- 5PM.
This decision was taken to stop the spread of COVID after a jewellery shop owner tested positive in Benachity.
On Sunday, 19th July an important meeting was called by SDM of Durgapur, Sri Anirban Koley to discuss about the current COVID situation in Durgapur.
According to sources, the meeting took place between SDM, Asansol Durgapur Police and DMC Officials.
In the meeting, it was decided that all markets and shops across Durgapur Sub Division will remain open only between 8AM and 1PM.
This new rules will be in action, starting 20th July, 2020.
However, this new rules will not be applicable for medicine shops, grocery shops and other essential services.
This rules is applicable to all small and big shops across the Durgapur Sub Division, both under DMC and in the rural areas.
In the meeting it was also decided that all restaurants and eating places will remain open only for home delivery.
No sitting will be allowed in the restaurant.
This decision is taken to help contain the spread of the virus. This new rules will be in action untill any further notice is announced.
According to the data updated by Govt of West Bengal on 19th July 2020, 8PM, 51 New cases are recorded in Paschim Bardhaman on 18th July.
This is the highest single day jump in the number of cases in Paschim Bardhaman.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023
- Duplicate PAN Card PDF Download Process | Instant e-PAN card
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2023