Durgapur: As the number of people affected in Durgapur increased, Durgapur Sub-divisional Authority had announced restrictions for hotels, restaurants, malls, shops, and markets to be opened.
Today, Sub Divisional Magistrate Anirban Koley has stated that they have decided to withdraw the local restrictions from 1st August 2020, throughout the jurisdiction of the Durgapur subdivision.
Though the local restrictions have been withdrawn, the complete lockdown all over the state, announced by honourable Chief Minister, Mamata Banarjee will be applicable on the announced dates.
He has stated that, the reason behind withdrawal of local restrictions is apparent improvement of the current scenario of COVID cases in Durgapur.
The graph of affected people has now come to a plateau phase.
Though the local restrictions have been withdrawn, all residents of Durgapur have been notified that proper protection and mask should be worn by them at all times, whenever they go out.
The people who will be seen in the roads without any proper precautions, strict action will be taken against them.
According to sources, in last 24 hours, 20 people have been admitted in Durgapur COVID Hospital.
Total 128 patients are still admitted in there and 34 individuals have been cured.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023