Now, while driving vehicles, you will not need to carry your driving licence, registration certificate (RC), insurance, pollution certificate with you.
Central government has taken a step forward to digitise the documents.
This digitalization will be done through an information technology portal, which will be opened from the beginning of the very next month.
New traffic rule will be valid from October 1, 2020.
Ministry of road transport and highways (MoRTH) has instructed that, traffic police should not ask the driver for documents.
[Also Read: Cinema Halls to open from this date]
Instead of this, software is being developed, through which traffic police will have to put the number of the vehicle in the machine, and check all the documents of the vehicle on his own.
Use of this software and electronic monitoring device will result in better enforcement in traffic rules all over the country.
Some drivers frequently complaints about the harassment they face on roads by traffic police.
New rules and regulation will probably remove the harassment of the drivers.
If a policeman does not have a test device, he/she will be able to download the software on his smartphone and check the paper of the vehicle.
This change has been made for better implementation and monitoring of the automobile regulation throughout the country.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022