Now, while driving vehicles, you will not need to carry your driving licence, registration certificate (RC), insurance, pollution certificate with you.
Central government has taken a step forward to digitise the documents.
This digitalization will be done through an information technology portal, which will be opened from the beginning of the very next month.
New traffic rule will be valid from October 1, 2020.
Ministry of road transport and highways (MoRTH) has instructed that, traffic police should not ask the driver for documents.
[Also Read: Cinema Halls to open from this date]
Instead of this, software is being developed, through which traffic police will have to put the number of the vehicle in the machine, and check all the documents of the vehicle on his own.
Use of this software and electronic monitoring device will result in better enforcement in traffic rules all over the country.
Some drivers frequently complaints about the harassment they face on roads by traffic police.
New rules and regulation will probably remove the harassment of the drivers.
If a policeman does not have a test device, he/she will be able to download the software on his smartphone and check the paper of the vehicle.
This change has been made for better implementation and monitoring of the automobile regulation throughout the country.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023
- Duplicate PAN Card PDF Download Process | Instant e-PAN card
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2023