Paschim Bardhaman: Since the start of September 2020, there was an increase in the number of COVID cases in Paschim Bardhaman.
The 5th September lockdown also seemed to have no effect in the ever increasing number of cases in the district.
But the good news was, there was an increase in the number of people who recovered as well.
Still, as per the bulletin released by the West Bengal Government on 10th September, the number of active cases in the Paschim Bardhaman district has crossed the 1000 mark as on 9th September 2020.
The bulletin showed the number of active cases in the state as 1040, which is way more than any other neighboring districts. Purba Bardhaman has 636 active cases.
On 9th September, 131 new cases were reported and 52 people recovered.
The total number of cases in the district reached 4954 and a total of 3872 people have recovered from COVID.
Today afternoon, Mamata Banerjee announced in a tweet that the lockdown of 12th September has been canceled.
This decision was taken because of the NEET 2020 exam that will be held on 13th September.
Lockdown on 11th September, i.e. tomorrow will be as usual.
Stay Home, Stay Safe.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022