Durgapur: A few days ago SDM of Durgapur Anirban Koley tested positive for COVID. He was admitted to Malandighi COVID hospital and was later discharged.
Now another core member of the Durgapur administration, Deputy Mayor Anindita Mukherjee tested positive to COVID.
According to sources, she was having a sore throat and fever for the last few days. On Wednesday she got herself tested for COVID.
On Thursday, when the reports came she was found positive. She was then admitted to a private hospital in City Center, Gandhi more the same day evening.
Ex-Mayor of Durgapur Apurba Mukherjee has however tested negative. The rest of the members of her family are being tested.
It is also known that Deputy mayor Anindita Mukherjee has inaugurated many Durga puja pandals last week. However, the symptoms started to arrive just a few days back.
Yesterday, 104 people have tested positive in the Paschim Bardhaman district, taking the number of active cases to 1265.
As on 29th October, a total of 10240 people tested positive in the district and out of that 8875 people were discharged.
The total number of people who lost their lives to COVID reached 100 in Paschim Bardhaman.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022