Durgapur: A few months back, a magistrate of Durgapur Sub-division tested positive to COVID. The Office of the SDM was sealed, and everyone was tested.
Although a few of them tested positive, the reports of most of them were negetive.
Now, again another magistrate tested positive in the Durgapur SDM office, and this time he is the SDM of Durgapur, Anirban Koley himself.
According to news sources, he was suffering from fever and cold for the last few days.
On Tuesday, he got himself tested for COVID. When the reports came, it was found, he tested positive. He is currently admitted to the COVID Hospital in Malandighi.
Sources also claimed that on Monday, he attended a meeting in Benachity with the Chamber of Commerce. In this meeting, many representatives of the Police and various other members of the Durgapur administration were also present.
The total number of COVID cases in Paschim Bardhaman had already crossed 8200.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Cover Pic Source: Anirban Koley/Facebook (For representative purpose only)
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023