Durgapur: COVID cases in Durgapur are still in the rise.
For the last few days, daily new cases are subsequently low in comparison to the number of people discharged.
But now, a few staffs of Durgapur Municipal Corporation tested positive to COVID on Sunday according to News reports.
One of them is from the electricity department of DMC.
Few other daily wage earners working at DMC are also affected.
As a result, the DMC administration have decided to keep Durgapur Municipal Corporation completely closed for two days.
Some media reports claim 30 new positive cases were reported in Durgapur on Sunday.
[Also Read: Find Lastest Jobs all Across India]
In Paschim Bardhaman, the number of COVID cases have crossed 2200 with a 68% recovery rate.
The 16th August bulletin mentioned that the total number of COVID cases in Paschim Bardhaman till 15th August is 2,201.
1,508 people have recovered and discharged taking the active cases to 674.
147 new cases were reported on 15th August according to the bulletin.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)