Durgapur: After the recent increase in cases in Durgapur, one containment zone has been announced in Durgapur.
This announcement came after many new cases was found in the area.
Recently, on 14th July, 11 members of the same family tested positive in SEPCO Township area of Durgapur.
After that, 15/A/25, Sepco Township area of Durgapur was declared as a containment zone.
Several more cases had came up in City Center, Faridpur and other places. Details of these are still not confirmed.
West Bengal goverment have updated their data on 14th July, 8PM.
According to the data, 25 new cases are found in Paschim Barddhaman.
Three new containment zones are declared in Paschim Barddhaman.
Two of them are under the Asansol PS and one under Durgapur PS.
All our readers are adviced to wear mask, whenever you go out, and maintain social distance as much as possible for your own safety and the safety of your dear ones.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022