The Aadhar card is a very important document and can be used as an identity or address proof.
The PVC version of your Aadhar card makes it easier to carry in your purse and it’s pretty convenient.
UIDAI has now made it easier to order an Aadhaar PVC card online through its official website myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the PVC Aadhar card order online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Documents required to order PVC Aadhar card online
The documents of data required to order the PVC version of your Aadhaar card online are,
- Aadhaar card number
- Mobile number linked with Aadhaar card
PVC Aadhar card online order charges
You need to pay a one-time charge of Rs.50 to order a PVC Aadhar card online. This charge includes GST and speed post charges.
Steps to order PVC Aadhar card online
To order the PVC card of your Aadhar online,
Step 1: Go to the official website of myAadhaar
- First, go to the myAadhaar web portal at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Next, click on “Login” option.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter Aadhaar number
- On the new page, enter your Aadhaar number.
- Next enter the captcha code and click on send OTP.
- Once you receive the OTP, enter it into the specified field.
- Now click on login.
- You will be logged in to the portal.
In case you have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can get it by following the steps given in the article below.
Step 3: Click order Aadhar PVC card
- On the myAadhaar portal, click on the “Order Aadhar PVC card” option.
- A new page will open up.
Step 4: Preview Demographic details
- On the new page, verify your Aadhar card details.
- If everything is correct, click on “Next”.
- A new page will open up.
In case there are any errors in your Aadhar card data or you need to update any data, you can correct them by following the steps provided in the article.
Step 5: Complete the Payment
- On the new page, click on the checkbox.
- Now click on “Make Payment”.
- Now select your desired payment method.
- Complete the payment of Rs.50.
- After completion, you can download the acknowledge slip of the payment.
An SRN number will be sent to you by SMS on your registered mobile number.
You can use this SRN number to check the status or track your Aadhar PVC card order.
By following these steps you can easily order your Aadhar PVC card online through the myAadhaar portal of UIDAI at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
FAQs about Aadhar PVC card online order
How to order an Aadhar PVC card online?
You can order an Aadhar PVC card online through the myAadhaar portal of UIDAI at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
What are the charges for ordering an Aadhar PVC card online?
You need to pay a one-time charge of Rs. 50 (inclusive of GST and speed post-charge) to order an Aadhar PVC card online.
How much time does the Aadhaar PVC card take to be delivered?
It takes about 1-2 weeks for the Aadhaar PVC card to be delivered to your home.
Find more Central Govt Schemes
- Aadhaar Authentication History – How to check & Download PDF
- PM Kisan Yojana Apply Online – New Farmer Registration 2022
- PM Kisan Status Check (for Self-Registered farmers) online 2022
- How to Check (Track) Passport Status Online in India 2022
- PM Kisan Yojana Status Check of 10th Installment Payment 2022
- PAN Card and Aadhaar Link Status Check Online Process 2022
- Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Card | PAN Aadhar link online 2022
- Aadhar PVC card status check (track order) online process 2022
- Order PVC Aadhar Card 2022 – How to Order Online, Charges
*The information provided in the article is for educational purposes only.