The Aadhar card is a very important document and can be used as identity or address proof. The PVC version of your Aadhar card makes it easier to carry in your purse or wallet and it’s pretty convenient. It contains all the same information as on your Aadhaar letter or e-Aadhaar and is valid everywhere.
UIDAI has now made it easier to order an Aadhaar PVC card online through its official website myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the PVC Aadhar card order online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to order PVC Aadhar card online
The details required to order the PVC version of your Aadhaar card online are,
- Aadhaar card number
- Mobile number linked with Aadhaar card
PVC Aadhar card online order charges
You need to pay a one-time charge of Rs.50 to order a PVC Aadhar card online. This charge includes GST and speed post charges.
Steps to order PVC Aadhar card online
To order the PVC card of your Aadhar online,
Step 1: Go to the official website of myAadhaar
- First, go to the myAadhaar web portal at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Next, click on the ‘Login’ option.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter Aadhaar number
- On the new page, enter your Aadhaar number.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click on send OTP.
- Once you receive the OTP, enter it into the specified field.
- Next, click on the “Login” button.
- You will be logged in to the portal.
In case you have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can get it by following the steps given in the article below.
Step 3: Click on the “Order Aadhar PVC card” option
- On the myAadhaar portal, click on the ‘Order Aadhar PVC card’ option.
- A new page will open up.
Step 4: Preview Demographic details
- On the new page, verify your Aadhar card details.
- If everything is correct, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- A new page will open up.
In case there are any errors in your Aadhar card data or you need to update any data, you can correct them by following the steps provided in the article.
Step 5: Complete the Payment
- On the new page, click on the checkbox.
- Next, click on the ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Next, select your desired payment method.
- Complete the payment of Rs.50.
- After completion, you can download the acknowledgment slip of the payment.
An SRN number will be sent to you by SMS on your registered mobile number. You can use this SRN number to check the status or track your Aadhar PVC card order.
By following these steps you can easily order your Aadhar PVC card online through the myAadhaar portal of UIDAI at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Check Aadhaar Card Validity Online 2024 (In 3 Steps)
- How to Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Number (UID) Online 2024
- How To Save Your DL And RC On mParivahan App Online 2024
- How To Search Driving Licence (DL) Number By Name Online 2024
- LPG Gas KYC Update (Online eKYC and Offline) Process 2024
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2024
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.