Paschim Bardhaman: The number of cases all over India is increasing exponentially. In the state of West Bengal also, there is no exception.
In many states, there is a shortage of hospital beds and medical oxygen supply.
In between the Bidhan Sabha election, the district of Paschim Bardhaman have again recorded the highest number of new cases in a single day.
According to the bulletin by the West Bengal health department, 862 new cases were reported on Monday (26th April) alone. This is the highest number of new cases in a single day since April 2020.
In the last 3 days, 745, 770, and 862 new cases were recorded on 24th, 25th and 26th April 2021. These numbers are a warning about the alarming rate in which the number of cases in increasing every single day.
Currently there are 5837 active cases in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
Also Read: List of Vaccination Centers in Durgapur.
As of 26th April, Monday, a total of 26,478 cases were reported and 20,461 people have recovered in the district. 189 people have lost their lives.
In West Bengal, the total number of cases reached 7,76,345 and out of them, 6,64,648 people have recovered so far.
Currently Kolkata has the highest number of active cases followed by North 24 Parganas. Paschim Bardhaman is currently in the fourth place in the number of active cases.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train