Paschim Bardhaman: The number of cases all over India is increasing exponentially. In the state of West Bengal also, there is no exception.
In many states, there is a shortage of hospital beds and medical oxygen supply.
In between the Bidhan Sabha election, the district of Paschim Bardhaman have again recorded the highest number of new cases in a single day.
According to the bulletin by the West Bengal health department, 862 new cases were reported on Monday (26th April) alone. This is the highest number of new cases in a single day since April 2020.
In the last 3 days, 745, 770, and 862 new cases were recorded on 24th, 25th and 26th April 2021. These numbers are a warning about the alarming rate in which the number of cases in increasing every single day.
Currently there are 5837 active cases in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
Also Read: List of Vaccination Centers in Durgapur.
As of 26th April, Monday, a total of 26,478 cases were reported and 20,461 people have recovered in the district. 189 people have lost their lives.
In West Bengal, the total number of cases reached 7,76,345 and out of them, 6,64,648 people have recovered so far.
Currently Kolkata has the highest number of active cases followed by North 24 Parganas. Paschim Bardhaman is currently in the fourth place in the number of active cases.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021