Recently according to the West Bengal government bulletin reports, Paschim Barddhaman district has made its place to the top in case of active COVID cases South Bengal.
It had crossed its neighbouring districts of Purba Bardhaman, Purulia, and Bankura in the number of active COVID cases in the southern part of West Bengal.
According to Health Bulletin updated on 17th July, till 16th July, 132 active COVID patients are being treated in hospital. The total number is however 303.
The number of affected people is increasing day by day.
The number of currently active cases in neighbour districts East Burdwan, Purulia, Bankura are 115, 9 and 73 respectively.
Their total number of cases till 16th July are 312, 121 and 356 respectively.
Yesterday, 4 new patients of Asansol District Hospital has tested COVID positive.
According to certain sources, 19 more patients have been admitted to Asansol District Hospital, as they have symptoms of COVID.
But, their reports have not received yet.
A few more cases were reported in Durgapur as well. A jewellery shop owner also tested positive.
According to some sources, a PF commissioner and a few other cases had also come up in various parts of Durgapur.
But still a majority of people are seen roaming in streets of Paschim Barddhaman without any precautions.
Many areas have been decleared as containment zones recently.
However it is known that strict actions are being taken by police if someone is found in street without any precautions.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023