Recently according to the West Bengal government bulletin reports, Paschim Barddhaman district has made its place to the top in case of active COVID cases South Bengal.
It had crossed its neighbouring districts of Purba Bardhaman, Purulia, and Bankura in the number of active COVID cases in the southern part of West Bengal.
According to Health Bulletin updated on 17th July, till 16th July, 132 active COVID patients are being treated in hospital. The total number is however 303.
The number of affected people is increasing day by day.
The number of currently active cases in neighbour districts East Burdwan, Purulia, Bankura are 115, 9 and 73 respectively.
Their total number of cases till 16th July are 312, 121 and 356 respectively.
Yesterday, 4 new patients of Asansol District Hospital has tested COVID positive.
According to certain sources, 19 more patients have been admitted to Asansol District Hospital, as they have symptoms of COVID.
But, their reports have not received yet.
A few more cases were reported in Durgapur as well. A jewellery shop owner also tested positive.
According to some sources, a PF commissioner and a few other cases had also come up in various parts of Durgapur.
But still a majority of people are seen roaming in streets of Paschim Barddhaman without any precautions.
Many areas have been decleared as containment zones recently.
However it is known that strict actions are being taken by police if someone is found in street without any precautions.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)