Paschim Bardhaman: The number of cases all over India is increasing exponentially. In the state of West Bengal also, there is no exception.
Now in the district of Paschim Bardhaman, highest number of new cases were recorded in a single day.
According to the bulletin by the West Bengal health department, 380 new cases were reported on Wednesday (14th April) alone. This is the highest number of new cases in a single day since April 2020.
These numbers are a warning about the alarming rate in which the number of cases in increasing every single day.
Currently there are 1938 active cases in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
As of 14th April, Wednesday, a total of 19,422 cases were reported and 17,305 people have recovered in the district.
In West Bengal, the total number of cases reached 6,36,885 and out of them, 5,89,424 people have recovered so far.
Currently Kolkata has the highest number of active cases followed by North 24 Parganas.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)