Beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will have to complete their e-KYC (link Aadhar card) in order to continue receiving the installment amount in their bank account.
The PM Kisan e-KYC can be done online through the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi at pmkisan.gov.in
In this article, you will get the following details to link your Aadhar card to your PM Kisan Yojana account.
Steps to link Aadhaar card with PM Kisan account online
To link your Aadhaar Card with your PM Kisan account,
Step 1: Go to the official website of PM Kisan
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi at pmkisan.gov.in
- On the home page, click on “e-KYC”.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter Aadhaar Card details
- On the new page, enter the Aadhaar Card number.
- Click on search.
- A new page will open.
In case you don’t remember your Aadhaar number, you can search it online by following the steps provided in the article below.
Step 3: Verify mobile number
- Now you will be asked to enter your mobile number.
- Enter a mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card.
- Click on “Get OTP”.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Enter it in the specified field.
- Click on “Submit OTP”.
- Your mobile number will be verified. Now you need to complete e-KYC.
Step 4: Verify Aadhar and complete e-KYC
- Now you need to click on “Get Aadhar OTP”.
- Now enter the newly received OTP in the spesified field.
- Click on “Submit of Auth” button.
Your PM Kisan e-KYC will be successfully completed.
By following these steps you can easily link your Aadhaar number with your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana account online.
PM Modi has recently released the 10th installment of PM Kisan Yojana on 1st January 2022. You can check the payment status of it online by following the steps given in the article below.
Documents required to complete PM Kisan e-KYC
You need the following documents to link your Aadhar Card with your PM Kisan account.
- Aadhaar Card Number.
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhar card.
FAQs regarding PM Kisan e-KYC
What are the documents needed to link the Aadhaar card with your PM Kisan account?
To link the Aadhaar card with your PM Kisan account, you need your Aadhaar Card and a mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card.
How to complete PM Kisan e-KYC?
You can complete PM Kisan e-KYC online through the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi at pmkisan.gov.in.
Find more Central Govt Schemes
- Aadhaar Authentication History – How to check & Download PDF
- PM Kisan Yojana Apply Online – New Farmer Registration 2022
- PM Kisan Status Check (for Self-Registered farmers) online 2022
- How to Check (Track) Passport Status Online in India 2022
- PM Kisan Yojana Status Check of 10th Installment Payment 2022
- PAN Card and Aadhaar Link Status Check Online Process 2022
- Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Card | PAN Aadhar link online 2022
- Aadhar PVC card status check (track order) online process 2022
- Order PVC Aadhar Card 2022 – How to Order Online, Charges
*The information provided in the article is for educational purposes only.