Beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will have to complete their KYC (link Aadhar card) in order to continue receiving the installment amount in their bank account.
The PM Kisan KYC update can be done online through the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi at pmkisan.gov.in
In this article, you will get the following details to link your Aadhar card to PM Kisan Yojana,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Steps to complete PM Kisan KYC update online
To link your Aadhaar with your PM Kisan account and complete the eKYC process,
Step 1: Go to the official website of PM Kisan
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi at pmkisan.gov.in
- On the home page, click on “e-KYC”.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter your Aadhaar Card details
- On the new page, enter the Aadhaar Card number of the registered farmer (or yours).
- Click on “Search”.
- A new page will open.
In case you don’t remember your Aadhaar number, you can search for it online by following the steps provided in the article below.
Click to know the steps to search for your Aadhaar number online.
Step 3: Verify mobile number
- Now you will be asked to enter your mobile number.
- Enter a mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card.
- Click on “Get OTP”.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile.
- Enter it in the specified field.
- Click on “Submit OTP”.
- Your mobile number will be verified. Now you need to complete your e-KYC.
Step 4: Verify Aadhar and complete e-KYC
- Now you need to click on “Get Aadhar OTP”.
- Now enter the newly received OTP in the specified field.
- Click on the “Submit of Auth” button.
Your PM Kisan e-KYC will be successfully completed.
By following these steps you can easily link your Aadhaar number with your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana account online.
PM Modi has recently released the 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana on 31st May 2022. You can check the payment status of it online by following the steps given in the article below.
Click to know the steps to check the status of PM Kisan yojana payment online.
Documents required to complete PM Kisan e-KYC
You need the following documents to link your Aadhar Card with your PM Kisan account.
- Aadhaar Card Number of the registered farmer (or you).
- Mobile Number linked with the Aadhar card.
FAQs regarding PM Kisan e-KYC
What are the documents needed to link the Aadhaar card with your PM Kisan account?
To link the Aadhaar card with your PM Kisan account, you need your Aadhaar Card and a mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card.
How to complete PM Kisan e-KYC?
You can complete PM Kisan e-KYC online through the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi at pmkisan.gov.in.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.