PM Modi is soon going to release the 14th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN). The farmers of West Bengal also going to receive the benefits of this scheme for the fourth time.
They can also check their name in the PM Kisan beneficiary list to see if they are eligible to receive the installment.
West Bengal farmers received the benefits of the scheme for the first time in May 2021 when the 8th installment was released.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the 14th Installment (April-July 2023) of PM Kisan Yojana in West Bengal.
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||Department of Agriculture|
|Launched Date||Feb 2021|
|Current Installment||14th (April – July)|
|Status||To be released.|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000|
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme was released by the central government for small farmers all across India.
All the farmers registered under this scheme receive a yearly financial aid of Rs. 6000 in their bank account.
Farmers of West Bengal who are registered under this scheme will also get benefited.
This money is given in three installments.
- 1st Installment (December – March): Rs. 2000
- 2nd Installment (April – July): Rs. 2000
- 3rd Installment (August – November): Rs. 2000
The first installment for this year will be released in the first or second week of December.
The PM Kisan beneficiary list consists of the name of the farmers who are going to receive the Kist/Payment as a part of the scheme.
Steps to check PM Kisan village wise beneficiary list West Bengal
To check the PM Kisan beneficiaries list of West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the official website of PM Kisan
- Open the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- On the right side of the screen, click on the ‘Beneficiary List’.
- A new page will open up. You will be asked to enter the details of your village.
Step 2: Enter Location Details
- From the drop-down menu, select the state as “West Bengal”.
- Now select your district, sub-district, block, and village.
- Click on ‘Get Report’.
In case your village name is not on the list, enter the name of the village entered during registration.
Step 3: Search your name
- Now the list of all the farmers registered from your village will be shown on the screen.
- Search your name from the list.
By following the steps above, you can get the 14th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) beneficiary list of West Bengal for free.
PM Kisan eKYC is mandatory to receive your payment of the 14th Installment.
You can link your PM Kisan account with your Aadhar number by following the steps given in the article: How to complete PM Kisan KYC update online.
The payment of the 14th installment of the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana has been released. You can check your payment status by following the steps given in the article below.
Click to know the steps to check PM Kisan Yojana payment status online.
FAQs on PM Kisan beneficiary list WB
When will the 14th Installment of PM Kisan Yojana be released?
The 14th Installment of PM Kisan Yojana will be released in the month of July 2022.
What is the amount of the 14th Installment of PM Kisan Yojana?
Farmers registered under the PM Kisan Yojana will receive Rs. 2000 in the 14th Installment.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Create An Account On DigiLocker | Digilocker Registration
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.