PM Modi is soon going to release the 16th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN). The farmers of West Bengal also going to receive the benefits of this scheme for the fourth time.
They can also check their name in the PM Kisan beneficiary list to see if they are eligible to receive the installment.
West Bengal farmers received the benefits of the scheme for the first time in May 2021 when the 8th installment was released.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the 16th Installment (December-March 2024) of PM Kisan Yojana in West Bengal.
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Department of Agriculture
|To be released.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme was released by the central government for small farmers all across India.
All the farmers registered under this scheme receive a yearly financial aid of Rs. 6000 in their bank account.
Farmers of West Bengal who are registered under this scheme will also get benefited.
This money is given in three installments.
- 1st Installment (December – March): Rs. 2000
- 2nd Installment (April – July): Rs. 2000
- 3rd Installment (August – November): Rs. 2000
The PM Kisan beneficiary list consists of the name of the farmers who are going to receive the Kist/Payment as a part of the scheme.
Steps to check PM Kisan village wise beneficiary list West Bengal
To check the PM Kisan beneficiaries list of West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the official website of PM Kisan
- Open the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- On the right side of the screen, click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ option.
- A new page will open up. You will be asked to enter the details of your village.
Step 2: Enter Location Details
- From the drop-down menu, select the state as “West Bengal”.
- Next, select your district, sub-district, block, and village.
- Next, click on the ‘Get Report’ button.
In case your village name is not on the list, enter the name of the village entered during registration.
Step 3: Search your name
- Now the list of all the farmers registered from your village will be shown on the screen.
- Search your name from the list.
You can use the ‘Find’ feature of your browser to find your name quickly.
By following the steps above, you can get the 16th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) beneficiary list of West Bengal for free.
PM Kisan eKYC is mandatory to receive your payment of the 16th Installment.
You can link your PM Kisan account with your Aadhar number by following the steps given in the article: How to complete PM Kisan KYC update online.
The payment of the 16th installment of the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana has been released. You can check your payment status by following the steps given in the article below.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Book An Appointment For Aadhar Update Online 2024
- How To Cancel Aadhaar Appointment Online (In 5 Steps) 2024
- How To Reschedule Aadhaar Appointment Online (In 5 Steps)
- How To Check Aadhaar Card Validity Online 2024 (In 3 Steps)
- How to Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Number (UID) Online 2024
- How To Save Your DL And RC On mParivahan App Online 2024
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.