PM Modi has recently released the 14th Installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN).
The 14th Installment of Rs. 2000 will be credited to the accounts of the farmers who have completed their e-KYC and are approved under the scheme.
The central government has made it easier to check the status of your PM Kisan payment online through the official website of PM Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the PM Kisan Yojana status check online process,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Documents required to check PM Kisan beneficiary and payment (kist) status
You need any of the following details to check the status of your PM Kisan payment online,
- Registration number
- Mobile number linked to PM Kisan account.
In case you don’t know your PM Kisan registration number, you can find it online by following the steps provided in the article below.
Steps to check PM Kisan beneficiary and payment status
To check the beneficiary and payment status of PM Kisan Yojana,
Step 1: Go to the Official Website of PM Kisan
- Open the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- On the right side of the screen, click on ‘Beneficiary Status.’
- A new page will open up.
Step 2: Enter mobile number and search
- On the new page, you will be asked to enter your mobile or registration number.
- Enter your mobile number. You can also search for the status using your registration number.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on ‘Get Data.’
- A new popup window will open.
Step 3: Check PM Kisan payment and beneficiary status
- The status of your kist/payment will be shown on the screen.
- Other details related to it will also be displayed on the screen.
- You can take a printout of the page for future use.
In case you didn’t receive the payment, the reason for it will also be displayed on the screen,
By following the steps above, you can get to know about the status of your payment/kist of the 14th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN) for free.
Completing your PM Kisan e-KYC is mandatory to receive the installment amount in your bank account.
You can link your PM Kisan account with your Aadhar number i.e. complete e-KYC by following the steps given in the article: How to link PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and Aadhaar.
FAQs about PM Kisan status check online process
How to check PM Kisan Yojana’s payment status online?
You can check the payment status of your PM Kisan yojana online through the official website of PM Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in.
How to check the beneficiary status of PM Kisan Yojana online?
You can check the beneficiary status of PM Kisan yojana by choosing the “Beneficiary status” option under Farmer’s corner.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Register On Vahan NR e-Services Portal Online 2023
- Driving Licence Test Slot Booking Online Process 2023
- How To Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Biometrics Online 2023
- How to Search Voter ID By Name Online In India (Any State) 2023
- Cancel Aadhaar Update Request Online Process 2023
- How To Change Date of Birth (DOB) In Driving Licence Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.