Durgapur: Rapid antigen test started yesterday at Durgapur sub-divisional Hospital.
Previously, if a patient had symptoms of COVID, his/her swab sample was collected and were sent for testing.
It takes a minimum of 3 to 4 days for the report to come.
But, by that time a COVID positive patient came in contact with several nurses, doctors, and other patients pushing them at high risk of getting affected.
A few days earlier, some nursing staff and hospital staff were tested COVID positive in Durgapur sub-divisional Hospital.
But with the help of a rapid antigen test kit it can be confirmed, if the patient is COVID positive or not within 15 minutes.
So there will be no risk of spreading.
The patients affected by COVID-19 can be shifted to isolation ward or in COVID hospital immediately.
According to sources, yesterday, 29th July, the swab samples of 25 individuals were tested with the help of this rapid antigen test kit. Among them, 4 were tested positive.
According to news reports, today, 30th July, more than 9 people have been tested positive in Durgapur SD Hospital from the rapid test.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Register On Vahan NR e-Services Portal Online 2023
- Driving Licence Test Slot Booking Online Process 2023
- How To Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Biometrics Online 2023
- How to Search Voter ID By Name Online In India (Any State) 2023
- Cancel Aadhaar Update Request Online Process 2023
- How To Change Date of Birth (DOB) In Driving Licence Online 2023
- How To Transfer Voter Card (Change Address) After Marriage 2023
- How to Search Birth Certificate By Name West Bengal Online 2023
- Find Birth Certificate Acknowledgment Number West Bengal 2023