You can search your name on the West Bengal voter list online through the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer at ceowestbengal.nic.in.
By checking your name on the voter list you can verify if it has been enlisted on the voter list.
Apart from that, you can easily get your part number and serial number before going to the polling station during an election.
In this article, you will get to know the steps to search your name online on the voter list 2022 of West Bengal with or without your EPIC (voter ID) number.
Now let’s see the steps in detail…
Steps to check your name in the West Bengal voter list online
To search for your name in the West Bengal voter list,
Step 1: Go to the official website of CEO, West Bengal
- First, go to the official website of the West Bengal Chief Electoral Officer at ceowestbengal.nic.in.
- On the home screen, click on the “Search Your Name in Voter List” option.
- A new page will open in front of you.
Step 2: Select search type
- On the new page, you will be asked to select the search type.
- You can search ‘State Wise’, ‘District Wise’, or ‘Assembly Constituency Wise’.
- Select the search type you want and then select the appropriate option.
- Leave it as it is for state-wise search.
Step 3: Enter name or EPIC number
- Now select the “Search by Name” or “Seach by EPIC No.” option.
- If you have selected “Search by Name”, enter your first name and last name.
- If you have selected “Seach by EPIC No.”, enter your EPIC (Voter ID) number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on “Search”.
Step 4: Find your name on the voter list
- In case you have selected “Search by Name”, a list of names with the same name will be displayed.
- In case you have selected “Search by EPIC No.”, your name will be displayed.
- Click on the “Show” option to view your details like Part No., serial number, etc. as present in the voter list.
By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily find your name online in the West Bengal voter list 2022.
If you have applied for a voter card for the first time and your name is not displayed in the list, it may mean that the voter list in your area has not been updated yet.
It is advised to check it again after a few days.
In case you want to download the entire Voter list of your area in West Bengal, you can read the article below.
FAQs regarding name search in West Bengal voter list
How to search for my name in the West Bengal voter list online?
You can search for your name in the West Bengal voter list online through the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer of West Bengal at ceowestbengal.nic.in
I don’t remember my EPIC number. Can I still search for my name on the WB voter list?
In case you don’t remember your EPIC number or voter ID, you can search your name in the voter list using your first name and last name through the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer at ceowestbengal.nic.in.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- Aadhaar Update History – How to Check Online and Download
- e-Amrit EV (Electric Vehicle) portal 2022 – Features, Benefits
- Check the PAN Card Application Status Online via NSDL 2022
- Driving License Soft Copy (PDF) Download Online process 2022
- Driving (Learner) Licence Application number search online 2022
- Learner’s License download PDF (All states) online process 2022
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.