Durgapur: The Eastern Railway has announced that it will be starting a special train in the Asansol Division.
This train will run between Howrah and Dhanbad from 1st December.
Though this is termed as a special train, according to sources, this will follow the time table of Coalfield express.
Howrah – Dhanbad Special Train Time Table
|HWH – DHN||STATION||DHN – HWH|
On 1st December the train will leave Howrah station in the evening. From 2nd December, it will run in the Dhanbad – Howrah – Dhanbad route.
As of now, the Eastern Railways are starting this special train, but slowly local trains will start in the Asansol Division.
This train will be very beneficial for the people in the industrial belt, especially the daily passengers, as it will directly link Asansol – Durgapur with Howrah.
Apart from this, 7 more special trains are strated by the Eastern Railways in various routes.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023