Durgapur: Three more people from Durgapur, one from B-Zone and two from Palasdiah area of 32 number ward of DMC tested positive in Durgapur.
All of them are currently admitted in the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi.
According to the sources, the student, a resident of B-Zone, Durgapur studies in a college in Delhi.
On 25th May, her father took a car from Palasdiah and went to Delhi along with the owner of the car and a driver to bring her back to Durgapur.
While coming back from Delhi, the girl, her father, the owner of the car and the driver reached the Duburdih Checkpost, where their samples were collected for swab test.
After the test report came on Saturday, it was found that the student, the owner of the car and the driver all three tested positive to COVID-19.
The girl’s father however tested negetive.
According to some sources, though the student and her father were in Home, the driver and the owner of the car came in contact with a few people.
It was also known that the owner of the car also went to Jhargram.
All of them however are now admitted at the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi.
A few days back Sanaka Hospital, the COVID-19 hospital in Durgapur set a record by treating and discharging 18 patients in a single day.
You can also follow the COVID-19 updates in Durgapur here.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Create An Account On DigiLocker | Digilocker Registration
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process