Everyday, several new cases are getting reported in Paschim Bardhaman.
The graph of number of COVID cases is ascending steeply in Paschim Bardhaman.
The total number of cases in Paschim Bardhaman crossed 1000 in Paschim Bardhaman till date.
Various sources have claimed that, 50 cases were reported in just 24 hours only in Durgapur.
According to medical Bulletin published by West Bengal Government on 3rd August, exact number of affected in Paschim Bardhaman is 1062 till 2nd August.
But among them 643 have recovered and discharged from COVID Hospital.
Though the number of affected is strikingly high, the recovery rate is also around 60% in Paschim Bardhaman, which is quite good.
Last week, to curb community spreading COVID, some areas of Durgapur including one area each of B-Zone, Benachity, and A-zone have been declared as “Containment Zones”.
According to the bulletin, as of 2nd August 2020, there were 408 active cases in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
In the previous week there was a slight improvement of the COVID scenario in Paschim Bardhaman.
But this week, COVID has come back to its previous form again.
To increase public awareness and to curb community spreading, previous month local restriction like limited market hours were announced by SDM in Durgapur.
But after the announcement of Complete Lockdown by West Bengal Government for the month of August, the local restriction were withdrawn.
The West Bengal Government again changed the dates of the “2-days per week lockdown”.
This was the 4th time the dates were changed.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)