Raniganj: The number of cases of corona is increasing day by day.
New areas are being added in the list of containment zones everyday.
In Raniganj, Paschim Barddhaman district, two containment zones were announced yesterday.
20 houses of Kumar Bazar slum area have been sealed.
Also, another containment zone containing 3 houses has been announced, under Raniganj police station.
Yesterday, DM of Paschim Bardhaman, Purnendu Majhi, Police commissioner Sukesh Jain and officers of the Health Department visited the containment zones and organized an awareness campaign.
They requested the residents not to come out from their houses unnecessarily as the area is highly congested and the risk of spreading disease is too high.
The medicines, groceries, and other important stuff will be distributed to the 20 houses which have been sealed. The containment zones will be sealed for a week until further reports.
Some people are not using masks or any preventive measures properly in public places and their casual behavior is pushing people toward corona.
The people are still not that much aware till now.
In congested areas like slums, markets, etc. social distancing is not being maintained properly.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023
- Duplicate PAN Card PDF Download Process | Instant e-PAN card
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2023