Raniganj: The number of cases of corona is increasing day by day.
New areas are being added in the list of containment zones everyday.
In Raniganj, Paschim Barddhaman district, two containment zones were announced yesterday.
20 houses of Kumar Bazar slum area have been sealed.
Also, another containment zone containing 3 houses has been announced, under Raniganj police station.
Yesterday, DM of Paschim Bardhaman, Purnendu Majhi, Police commissioner Sukesh Jain and officers of the Health Department visited the containment zones and organized an awareness campaign.
They requested the residents not to come out from their houses unnecessarily as the area is highly congested and the risk of spreading disease is too high.
The medicines, groceries, and other important stuff will be distributed to the 20 houses which have been sealed. The containment zones will be sealed for a week until further reports.
Some people are not using masks or any preventive measures properly in public places and their casual behavior is pushing people toward corona.
The people are still not that much aware till now.
In congested areas like slums, markets, etc. social distancing is not being maintained properly.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022