Raniganj: The number of cases of corona is increasing day by day.
New areas are being added in the list of containment zones everyday.
In Raniganj, Paschim Barddhaman district, two containment zones were announced yesterday.
20 houses of Kumar Bazar slum area have been sealed.
Also, another containment zone containing 3 houses has been announced, under Raniganj police station.
Yesterday, DM of Paschim Bardhaman, Purnendu Majhi, Police commissioner Sukesh Jain and officers of the Health Department visited the containment zones and organized an awareness campaign.
They requested the residents not to come out from their houses unnecessarily as the area is highly congested and the risk of spreading disease is too high.
The medicines, groceries, and other important stuff will be distributed to the 20 houses which have been sealed. The containment zones will be sealed for a week until further reports.
Some people are not using masks or any preventive measures properly in public places and their casual behavior is pushing people toward corona.
The people are still not that much aware till now.
In congested areas like slums, markets, etc. social distancing is not being maintained properly.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023