Kolkata: Yesterday, West Bengal Government announced its decision to extend lockdown with a few addition.
The Government announced that there will be complete lockdown for two days per week.
Today, Chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has stated that, as the number of COVID affected is increasing vigorously day by day, this extension of lockdown is an effort to curb the spread.
As of now, the initial three dates of the two days per week lockdown has been announced.
These dates are 23rd July, 25th July and 29th July.
[Also read: Mini Bus services in Durgapur has been stopped]
Some new rules and regulations have been announced on an official notice regarding these days of the lockdown.
• From 6 am to 10 pm on these dates, there will be strict lockdown.
Anyone who will be seen roaming at this time period without valid reason, strict action would be taken against them.
• All government and private offices, commercial establishments, public and private transport and all other activities will be closed.
• There will be complete availability of e-commerce services during these days.
Law and enforcement related jobs, medicine shops and pharmacies will remain open during the lockdown.
Also, agricultural operations will be under the exception from this lockdown.
• Continuous process industries and Industries with in-house workers are also under the exception of lockdown as per the Notice.
• Health services including the movement of health personnel/patients by public and private transport will be allowed.
• Exception is also given in the delivery of cooked food.
A record number of cases was recorded in Paschim Bardhaman yesterday. 83 new cases were reported as per the data updated on West Bengal government website on 21st July.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Check Aadhaar Card Validity Online 2024 (In 3 Steps)
- Driver Authorization Letter West Bengal – How To Generate Online
- How To Digitize Old Caste Certificate (Manual to Digital) West Bengal
- Caste Certificate Digitization Status Check Online West Bengal
- West Bengal Samasya Samadhan (Jan Sanjog) Scheme 2024
- Srishtishree Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Location, Timings, Dates
- How to Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Number (UID) Online 2024
- Swasthya Sathi Card Balance Check Online Process 2024
- Kalpataru Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Dates, Timings, and Details