The West Bengal government recently launched the Utsasree portal for teachers transfer.
It was inaugurated on 31.07.2021 by the West Bengal education minister.
In this article, we will discuss the document required and the steps to apply for teacher transfer through the UtsaShree Portal 2021.
Now let’s see each of these points in detail…
Documents required to apply on West Bengal Utshashree portal
- Teacher Unique Code
- Appointment letter
- Joining Report
- Service Book
- Length of Service certificate (if needed)
- Medical Proof (If applicable)
- Distance Cerificate (if applicable)
Before applying, in case you want to get an estimate of your general transfer eligibility marks, you can use the online tool below:
West Bengal Utshashree portal application process
To apply for teacher’s transfer through the Utsashree Portal,
- First go to the banglarshiksha.gov.in/utsashree
- Now click on “Apply for Transfer”.
- A new page will open.
- In this page, enter your OSMS type, School District, Circle/subdivision, Teacher Unique Code and PAN and then login to the portal.
- A new page will open. Click on General transfer and then on self initiated transfer.
- Now select prefered district, circle/sub-division and school from the dropdown option.
- Click on check vacancy to see if vacancy is available at the selected school. If no vacancy available, select a different school.
- Click on add more school to check and select more schools with vacancies.
- Now select the appropriate reason of transfer from the dropdown options.
- Upload supporting documents.
- Fill the rest of the form (If applicable to you).
- Now click the checkbox and click on proceed.
- Now a popup will appear.
- Click on OK.
- Now click the checkbox again and click on finalize. Please verify the data before clicking on finalize as you cannot change it afterwards.
- Now click on Yes.
- You form will be sucessfully submitted.
Following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily apply for an online teacher’s transfer through the Utshashree portal launched by the West Bengal government.
Primary teachers, High school teachers, and Non-teaching staff will be able to apply for transfer through the Utsashree Portal from 2nd August 2021.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- How To Get Municipality Holding Number In West Bengal Online
- Khajna (Land Revenue) Online Payment Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Find West Bengal Khajna Application Number Online 2023
- West Bengal Land Revenue (Khajna) Application Process Online
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only and may contain human errors. Images used are for representative purposes only.