Durgapur: The Durgapur Municipal Corporation on Sunday has announced that the water supply from Durgapur Barrage will be restricted on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
The announcement was done by miking in various areas of Durgapur.
This is due to the replacement of two lock gates that were previously repaired by the Irrigation department. Traffic will also be restricted on Durgapur Barrage from 11 PM to 4 AM on 8th and 9th March 2021 for the same reason.
Water is generally supplied twice a day from Durgapur Barrage to various parts of Durgapur by DMC.
Previously traffic was restricted on the Durgapur Barrage due to the routined inspection of the Durgapur Barrage from 1st February to 13th February and then for 24 hours on 14th February.
Read Another Article About Durgapur
- Durgapur To Siliguri – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Durgapur To Berhampore – How to Reach By Car, Bus
- Durgapur To Berhampore SBSTC Bus Time Table (Via Suri, Bolpur)
- Durgapur To Bardhaman – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Durgapur To Bolpur – How to Reach (By Car, Bus, Train)
- City Center, Durgapur – What to do, Where to stay