The land revenue or Khajna payment of West Bengal has been made online. To make the payment, you first need to apply through the Banglarbhumi official website.
The Land and Land Reforms department of the West Bengal government has made the Khajna payment application process easier through the banglarbhumi.gov.in website.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the West Bengal Khajna application process online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to apply for West Bengal online Khajna payment
You need the following details to apply for West Bengal Land Revenue payment,
- Name, Address, and other personal details.
- Khatian number, plot number, and other details of the land.
- Scanned copy of the receipt of the last paid land revenue (Khajna).
Steps to apply for West Bengal online Khajna payment
To apply for Khajna payment online in West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the official website of Banglar Bhumi
- First, go to the Banglarbhumi website at banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Next, on the top of the screen, click on ‘Sign In.’
- Enter your username and password.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on ‘Login.’
In case you don’t have an account, you can follow the steps given in the article below to register on the portal.
Click to know the steps to register on the Banglarbhumi portal.
Step 2: Open the Khajna application form
- After logging in, click on “Citizens Service”.
- Then, click on ‘Online Application.’
- Next, click on the ‘Land Revenue (Khajna) Application’ option.
- A form will open up in front of you.
Step 3: Enter personal details
- On the form, enter the District, Block, and Mouza details.
- Next, fill out your name, and address.
- Now enter your mobile number and email. An OTP will be sent to each of these.
- Enter them in the specified field.
- Now enter your Gender.
- Scroll down to the land section.
Step 4: Enter the land details
- Now enter the details of the land owner.
- Next, enter Khatian number.
- Enter the plot number and click on ‘Add Plot’ to add the plot.
- Now enter the un-recorded property details (if any).
- Next, Click on ‘Proceed Further.’
- Now enter the previous land revenue (Khajna) details and upload a scanned copy of the receipt.
Step 5: Submit Land Revenue (Khajna) application
- Now, enter the ‘Captcha Code.’
- Now click on the Checkbox and then click on ‘Yes.’
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Your Land Revenue (Khajna) application will be successfully submitted and an application number will be generated.
You can download the application by clicking on the ‘Download Application’ button.
By following these steps, you can easily apply for West Bengal Khajna payment online.
Once you have applied for and got the application number, you can use this application number to pay the Khajna of your land online.
Click to know the steps to pay Khajna online in West Bengal.
FAQs regarding West Bengal Khajna application
Which details are needed to fill out the West Bengal Khajna application form?
You need to fill out the personal details of the land owner and the details of the land whose Khajna you want to pay.
Where can I get the West Bengal Khajna application form?
You can get the West Bengal Khajna application form on the official website of Banglarbhumi at banglarbhumi.gov.in
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- How To Get Municipality Holding Number In West Bengal Online
- Khajna (Land Revenue) Online Payment Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Find West Bengal Khajna Application Number Online 2023
- West Bengal Land Revenue (Khajna) Application Process Online
- Non-Subsidised Ration Card West Bengal (FORM 10) Online Apply
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.