The Bangla Bari Awas Yojana is a housing scheme launched by the government of West Bengal for the economically weaker section of the society.
Under this scheme, people from the economically weaker section of the state get permanent shelter in the form of four-storied flats or a pucca house in various municipalities of West Bengal.
It is very similar to the Geetanjali Awas Yojana which is another housing scheme by the West Bengal government.
In this article, you will get to know about the following points related to the Banglar Bari Awas Yojana scheme:
Now let’s see each of these points in detail…
About – Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Prokolpo 2021
|Name of the scheme||Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Prokolpo|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Citizens|
|Benefits||Housing at affordable rates|
Eligibility – Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Prokolpo 2021
An applicant has to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scheme:
- He/she must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- His/her monthly family income must not cross Rs.10000.
- He/she must not own any pucca house in West Bengal or in other parts India.
Benefits – Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Prokolpo 2021
Under the scheme, eligible applicants will receive the following benefits,
- A flat in a G+3 storied apartment or a pucca house will be provided at a low cost to eligible applicants.
- The eligible applicant only needs to pay Rs. 25000 – Rs. 35000 for the flat/house.
- State government and central goverment provides the rest of the cost.
How to Apply – Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Prokolpo 2021
Interested and eligible citizens can visit the office of the State Urban Development Agency (SUDA) and fill up the application form to apply for the Bangla Bari Awas Yojana scheme.
The local authority will then verify the eligibility of the applicants.
Who are eligible for the Banglar Bari scheme?
Citizens of West Bengal belonging to economically weaker sections are eligible for the scheme.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)
- Swasthya Sathi Hospital List – How to check (Any district)
- Duare Ration, Duare Sarkar phase 3 to start from November 16
- Krishak Bandhu status check online in West Bengal 2021
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only and may contain human errors. Images used are for representative purposes only.