The Bangla Bari Awas Yojana is a housing scheme launched by the government of West Bengal for the economically weaker section of society.
Under this scheme, people from the economically weaker section of the state get permanent shelter in the form of four-storied flats or a ‘Pucca House’ in various municipalities of West Bengal.
It is very similar to the Geetanjali Awas Yojana which is another housing scheme by the West Bengal government.
In this article, you will get to know about the following points related to the Banglar Bari Awas Yojana scheme:
Now let’s see each of these points in detail.
About Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Prokolpo
|Name of the scheme||Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Prokolpo|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Citizens|
|Benefits||Housing at affordable rates|
Eligibility for Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Prokolpo
An applicant has to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scheme:
- He/she must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- His/her monthly family income must not cross Rs.10000.
- He/she must not own any pucca house in West Bengal or other parts of India.
Benefits of Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Scheme
Under the scheme, eligible applicants will receive the following benefits,
- A flat in a G+3 storied apartment or a pucca house will be provided at a low cost to eligible applicants.
- The eligible applicant only needs to pay Rs. 25000 – Rs. 35000 for the flat/house.
- The state government and central government provide the rest of the cost.
How to Apply for Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Prokolpo
Interested and eligible citizens can visit the office of the State Urban Development Agency (SUDA) and fill up the application form to apply for the Bangla Bari Awas Yojana scheme.
The local authority will then verify the eligibility of the applicants.
These are some facts you must know about the West Bengal Banglar Bari Awas Yojana Prokolpo for EWS citizens. You can know more about it from the official website of SUDA.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- How to Search Birth Certificate By Name West Bengal Online 2023
- Find Birth Certificate Acknowledgment Number West Bengal 2023
- How To Reset Password On Banglarbhumi Portal Online 2023
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- How To Get Municipality Holding Number In West Bengal Online
- Khajna (Land Revenue) Online Payment Process West Bengal 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.