The West Bengal government has now made it easier to download digital e-ration cards from its official website.
The ration card can be easily downloaded in a few steps.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the West Bengal digital e-ration card:
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Steps to download e-Ration Card PDF in West Bengal
Video guide to download e-Ration card in West Bengal:
You can watch the video if you want.
To download the West Bengal e-Ration Card online in PDF format,
- First, you need to go to the official website of the West Bengal food department by visiting food.wb.gov.in
- Once the website opens, click on “Ration Card”, then click on the “e-Ration Card” option from the menu list. A new page will open.
- Now click on the “Click to Download e-ration card” button. A new page will open.
- On the new Page, enter your Ration Card Number and Category in the specified fields.
- After entering the details, click on the Download button.
- Your e-Ration Card will be downloaded.
If you are downloading from your mobile, go to food.wb.gov.in and then click on “Services and Citizen’s Corner”.
Now click on the “e-Ration Card” option.
Now follow the same steps from “Step 3” above.
About West Bengal e-ration Card 2021
According to the West Bengal government, an e-ration card is an individual PDF document that is issued by the authority under the food and supply department government of West Bengal.
This card has the same importance as a physical ration card and can be shown instead of a physical ration card.
It can be used to purchase public distribution commodities and other commodities of daily use as specified requirements from time to time at the fair price shops.
In simple terms, in West Bengal, an e-ration card is a duplicate ration card in PDF format.
Eligibility for West Bengal e-Ration card 2021
In order to download your e-ration card, you must have your Aadhar Card and mobile number linked with your digital ration card.
If it’s not linked, follow the steps to link your Aadhaar Card and mobile number with your ration card.
Features of West Bengal e-Ration Card 2021
The main features of an e-Ration Card are,
- An e-Ration Card has the same privileges as a Digital Ration Card.
- e-Ration Card can be verified online anytime by anyone through the embedded QR code.
- e-Ration Card can be downloaded anytime from the official website food.wb.gov.in
Benefits of West Bengal e-Ration Card 2021
The benefits of having an e-Ration card (e-RC) are,
- You will not have to carry Digital Ration Card in physical/paper format to receive foodgrains in a Ration Shop.
- You can carry a copy of the e-Ration Card printed on plain paper to receive the food grains.
- You can also show a soft copy/pdf of the e-Ration Card on your mobile phone to receive the food grains from the Ration Shop.
- You can download a copy of his e-Ration Card from the website at any time, anywhere, and at any number of time.
Are e-Ration Card and Digital Ration Card the same?
e-Ration Card is a PDF version or a soft copy of your Digital Ration Card. A Digital Ration Card on the other hand is a physical card.
How can I get an e-Ration Card?
An e-Ration Card can be downloaded anytime, anywhere and any number of times from the Official Website of the West Bengal Food and Supplies department.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2023
- How To Check Status Of Swasthya Sathi Online Application 2023
- Swasthya Sathi Card Online Application Process West Bengal 2023
- Online OPD Ticket Booking West Bengal – SSKM, PG, NRS
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.