The West Bengal government has now made it easier to download digital e-ration cards from its official website.
The ration card can be easily downloaded in few steps.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the West Bengal digital e-ration card:
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Steps to download e-Ration Card PDF in West Bengal
Video guide to download e-Ration card in West Bengal:
You can watch the video if you want.
To download the West Bengal e-Ration Card online in PDF format,
- First, you need to go to the official website of the West Bengal food department by visiting or click this link.
- Once the website opens, click on “Ration Card”, then click on the “e-Ration Card” option from the menu list. A new page will open.
- Now click on the “Click to Download e-ration card” button. A new page will open.
- On the new Page, enter your Ration Card number and Category in the specified fields.
- After entering the details, click on the Download button.
- Your e-Ration Card will be downloaded.
If you are downloading from your mobile, go to food.wb.gov.in and then click on “Services and Citizen’s Corner”.
Now click on the “e-Ration Card” option.
Now follow the same steps from “Step 3” above.
About West Bengal e-ration Card 2021
According to the West Bengal government, an e-ration card is an individual PDF document that is issued by the authority under the food and supply department government of West Bengal.
This card has the same importance as a physical ration card and can be shown instead of a physical ration card.
It can be used to purchase public distribution commodities and other commodities of daily use as specified requirements from time to time at the fair price shops.
In simple terms, in West Bengal, an e-ration card is a duplicate ration card in PDF format.
Eligibility for West Bengal e-Ration card 2021
In order to download your e ration card, you must have your Aadhar Card and mobile number link with your digital ration card.
If it’s not linked, follow the steps to link your Aadhaar Card and mobile number with your ration card.
Features of West Bengal e-Ration Card 2021
The main features of an e-Ration Card are,
- An e-Ration Card has the same privileges as a Digital Ration Card.
- e-Ration Card can be verified online anytime by anyone through the embedded QR code.
- e-Ration Card can be downloaded anytime from the official website food.wb.gov.in
Benefits of West Bengal e-Ration Card 2021
The benefits of having an e-Ration card (e-RC) are,
- You will not have to carry Digital Ration Card in physical/paper format to receive foodgarins in a Ration Shop.
- You can carry a copy of e-Ration Card printed on a plain paper to receive the food grains.
- You can also show a soft copy/pdf of e-Ration Card on your mobile phone to receive the food grains from the Ration Shop.
- You can download a copy of his e-Ration Card from the website at anytime, anywhere and any no. of times.
Are e-Ration Card and Digital Ration Card the same?
e-Ration Card is a PDF version or a soft copy of your Digital Ration Card. A Digital Ration Card on the other hand is a physical card.
How can I get an e-Ration Card?
An e-Ration Card can be downloaded anytime, anywhere and any number of times from the Official Website of the West Bengal Food and Supplies department.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)
- Swasthya Sathi Hospital List – How to check (Any district)
- Duare Ration, Duare Sarkar phase 3 to start from November 16
- Krishak Bandhu status check online in West Bengal 2021
- Swasthya Sathi Form PDF Download 2021 – Form A, B, C, & D
- Swasthya Sathi Card status check online – Name & URN search
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only and may contain human errors. Images used are for representative purposes only.