Kolkata: Durga Puja, the greatest festival of Bengal is knocking at the door. But the question is how to celebrate Durga puja in the middle of this situation?
Well, the Government has shown green signal to the Durga Puja committees, all over the Bengal to celebrate this festival.
But, some guidelines should be maintained.
On Thursday, chief minister Mamata Banerjee announced some guidelines for the upcoming Durga Puja festival amid this pandemic.
[Also Read: Part Time Group D job vacancies at Kolkata]
Here are some of the major guidelines and other updates announced by the CM:
- In order to maintain proper ventilation, the pandals should be open from all four sides.
- The persons, who are wishing to visit pandals, have to follow proper protocol of social distancing, using mask etc.
- The Government would be providing each Puja committee ₹50,000 this year.
- Around 80,000 hawkers will also be provided with an one time grant of ₹2,000.
- Every Puja committee will have to pay only 50% of the electricity bill.
- Puja committees will not be charged by KMC or fire brigade.
- Unlike every year, the ‘Puja Carnival’ will not be organised this year.
The biggest festival of Bengal will begin from October 22. Let’s just hope everything will be fine until then.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022