Kolkata: Durga Puja, the greatest festival of Bengal is knocking at the door. But the question is how to celebrate Durga puja in the middle of this situation?
Well, the Government has shown green signal to the Durga Puja committees, all over the Bengal to celebrate this festival.
But, some guidelines should be maintained.
On Thursday, chief minister Mamata Banerjee announced some guidelines for the upcoming Durga Puja festival amid this pandemic.
[Also Read: Part Time Group D job vacancies at Kolkata]
Here are some of the major guidelines and other updates announced by the CM:
- In order to maintain proper ventilation, the pandals should be open from all four sides.
- The persons, who are wishing to visit pandals, have to follow proper protocol of social distancing, using mask etc.
- The Government would be providing each Puja committee ₹50,000 this year.
- Around 80,000 hawkers will also be provided with an one time grant of ₹2,000.
- Every Puja committee will have to pay only 50% of the electricity bill.
- Puja committees will not be charged by KMC or fire brigade.
- Unlike every year, the ‘Puja Carnival’ will not be organised this year.
The biggest festival of Bengal will begin from October 22. Let’s just hope everything will be fine until then.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Create An Account On DigiLocker | Digilocker Registration
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process