Kolkata: The number of cases in West Bengal in increasing everyday.
The total number of cases crossed 42,000 in West Bengal.
In Paschim Bardhaman, the number crossed 372.
According to sources, the West Bengal government announced on Monday, 20th July, that complete lockdown will be implemented across West Bengal, for two days every week.
According to the government, this might help in containing the spread.
All offices, transport services, etc. will remain shut on these two days.
On Monday at a media conference, the State Home Secretary Alapan Bandyopadhyay said, for this week, the days will be Thursday and Saturday.
For next week, as of now, complete lockdown will be implemented on Wednesday.
Every week new days of lockdown will be announced in advance.
We will keep you updated with that.
Recently, 63 new containment zones has been added to the list of “broad-based” containment zones across the state.
Few containment zones has been identified in Durgapur as well.
Recently, Durgapur mini bus services has been closed by the decision of the Mini Bus association.
Durgapur administration has already given out it’s new rules because of the increase in cases.
We will let you known if this new rules will led to any decision change in the rules implimented by DMC.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023