Kolkata: The West Bengal Government, on Monday, decided to extend the partial lockdown for 15 more days.
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced this at a press conference on Monday. The praitial lockdown has been extended till July 1.
A few changes has been made in the already existing guidelines and new restrictions has been imposed.
Below mentioned are the list of guidelines and restrictions that will be applicable till 1st July in West Bengal:
- E-passes will be required for intra-state travel.
- Malls allowed to open from 11 AM – 6 PM with a 30% capacity.
- Banks will remain open from 10 AM – 2 PM.
- Parks can open from 6:00 am to 9:00 am for morning walks only. However, only those who have taken vaccines to be allowed entry inside the parks.
- All bazaars and markets will remain open between 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM.
- Other retail shops may remain open between 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Restaurants and bars will remain open between 12-8 PM with 50 % sitting capacity.
- All schools/academic institutions to remain closed until further notice.
- All bus services will remain closed until further notice.
- Private vehicles/cabs can only function for emergency or essential services.
- Gyms, beauty parlors, salons, and cinema halls will remain closed.
- Games and sports can resume without spectators.
Do comment how you feel about this decision by the West Bengal government.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021