Kolkata: The West Bengal Government, on Monday, decided to extend the partial lockdown for 15 more days.
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced this at a press conference on Monday. The praitial lockdown has been extended till July 1.
A few changes has been made in the already existing guidelines and new restrictions has been imposed.
Below mentioned are the list of guidelines and restrictions that will be applicable till 1st July in West Bengal:
- E-passes will be required for intra-state travel.
- Malls allowed to open from 11 AM – 6 PM with a 30% capacity.
- Banks will remain open from 10 AM – 2 PM.
- Parks can open from 6:00 am to 9:00 am for morning walks only. However, only those who have taken vaccines to be allowed entry inside the parks.
- All bazaars and markets will remain open between 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM.
- Other retail shops may remain open between 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Restaurants and bars will remain open between 12-8 PM with 50 % sitting capacity.
- All schools/academic institutions to remain closed until further notice.
- All bus services will remain closed until further notice.
- Private vehicles/cabs can only function for emergency or essential services.
- Gyms, beauty parlors, salons, and cinema halls will remain closed.
- Games and sports can resume without spectators.
Do comment how you feel about this decision by the West Bengal government.
Read Another Article About Durgapur
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- Durgapur To Siliguri – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Durgapur To Berhampore – How to Reach By Car, Bus
- Durgapur To Berhampore SBSTC Bus Time Table (Via Suri, Bolpur)
- Durgapur To Bardhaman – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train