The West Bengal government recently introduced a new scheme called the “Parijayi Sahay” or the Migrants Assistance for the migrant workers of West Bengal.
Under this new scheme, all migrant workers will receive free food grains even if they don’t have a ration card.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the West Bengal “Parijayi Sahay” scheme:
Now let’s see each of these points in detail…
|Name of the Scheme||Parijayi Sahay|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficieries||Migrant Workers of West Bengal|
|Benefits||Free food grains|
In order to be eligible for the “Parijayi Sahay” scheme,
- Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- You must be a migrant worker, i.e., someone working in another state of India.
Migrant workers from all over West Bengal can receive free food grains up to 5 kgs every month even if they or their family does not have a ration card.
The West Bengal government is collecting data about the migrant workers of West Bengal.
In case the migrant worker or his/her family doesn’t have a ration card they will be provided coupons.
This coupon can be shown at any ration shop to get up to 5 kgs of food grains every month.
Before the vote, the West Bengal Government have stated that they will introduce many new schemes for migrant workers. The “Parijayi Sahay” prakalpa is one such scheme.
The West Bengal government Duare Sarkar camp will soon come to an end after running for about a month all across West Bengal.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- How to Search Birth Certificate By Name West Bengal Online 2023
- Find Birth Certificate Acknowledgment Number West Bengal 2023
- How To Reset Password On Banglarbhumi Portal Online 2023
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- How To Get Municipality Holding Number In West Bengal Online
- Khajna (Land Revenue) Online Payment Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Find West Bengal Khajna Application Number Online 2023
- West Bengal Land Revenue (Khajna) Application Process Online
- Non-Subsidised Ration Card West Bengal (FORM 10) Online Apply
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only and may contain human errors. Images used are for representative purposes only.