Kolkata: The West Bengal government, on Thursday, 29th July, has decided to extend the partial lockdown for 15 more days.
The partial lockdown in West Bengal has been extended till 15th August 2021.
Most of the guidelines that are currently in effect will continue to be in effect. Only some relaxations are added.
Below mentioned are some key points regarding the relaxations given on the ongoing partial lockdown in West Bengal:
- All schools, colleges, universities, polytechnics, Anganwadi centres and other educational and academic institutions will remain closed.
- Public transport, including intra-state (inter-district) government and private buses, inland waterways transport, trams, local taxis, cabs and auto rickshaws will be allowed with passengers not more than 50 per cent of seating capacity at a time.
- All shops and markets (essential and non essential commodities) may remain open as per usual operational hours.
- Retail shops in shopping malls and market complexes to may remain open as per usual operational hours with 50 per cent workforce and restricted entry of people/ customers up to 50% at a time.
- Salons and beauty parlours are allowed to remain open as per usual operational hours with 50% of seating capacity at a time.
- Intra-state local train movement to remain closed except for staff special trains.
- Banks will now remain open from 10AM – 3PM.
- Matro Rail services shall operate with 50% capacity, 5 days a week.
- Government progroms will be allowed in indoor places with not more then 50% of total capacity.
The government has announced that the night curfew will still be in effect from 9 PM – 5 AM.
The full notification about the relaxations according to the new guidelines are given below:
The announcement regarding these revised guidelines was done via a press release.
Do comment on how you feel about this decision by the West Bengal government.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)