The West Bengal government recently announced a new portal known as Utsashree or Utshashree for Teachers.
Using this portal, teachers from all over West Bengal can request a transfer to a school near their home or in their own home district.
The West Bengal government also stated that this will be done so that teachers don’t have to stay away from their homes in order to do their jobs.
In this article, you will get to know about the following details related to the Utsashree online portal
Now let’s see each of these points in detail…
About UtsaShree Portal
|Name of the Project||UtsaShree Portal|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Teacher’s of West Bengal|
|Objective||Teacher’s Transfer to the home district|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Year of Launch||2021|
The Utsashree portal by the West Bengal government is an online portal for teachers where they can request for transfer to their home district.
This portal will be launched soon in order to ease the process to apply for transfer to a different school in West Bengal.
West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee stated that the meaning of the Bengali word “Utsha” means source and as education is the source of everything, hence the portal is named Utshashree.
Eligibility for transfer through West Bengal Utsashree Portal
According to sources, you are eligible to request for transfer through the Utsashree portal under the following conditions:
- You must be a West Bengal government/government aided school teacher (primary, high, upper primary school teacher).
- You must have complete 5 years of service at your present school and post.
- You must not have taken any transfer recently, if taken, you can’t apply for 5 years.
- You must not have rejected any previous transfer order, if done, you can’t apply for 7 years.
- You must not be suspended at present.
- You must not have any school related ongoing court case.
A complete list of eligibility will soon be announced by the West Bengal government.
In case you want to get an estimate of your general transfer eligibility marks, you can use the online tool below:
Benefits and Features of West Bengal Utsashree Portal
- Easy Transfer request
- No NOC needed
How to apply on West Bengal Utsashree Portal
Teachers from all over West Bengal can request the general transfer through the Utsashree online portal.
To know the detailed steps, check the article given below.
Click to know the steps to apply for transfer through Utsashree Portal
What is the name of the West Bengal Teachers’ Transfer Portal?
The new Teachers’ Transfer Portal for West Bengal is named Utsashree or Utsashree.
When will the WB government launch the Utsashree portal?
The Utsashree portal by the West Bengal government was launched on August 2, 2021.
What is the helpline number for the Utsashree portal?
The helpline numbers for the Utsashree portal are: 1800-102-8014, 8902602519
What is the helpline email for the Utsashree portal?
The email where you can contact for any technical help related to the Utsashree portal is [email protected].
Disclaimer: The information above is based on the data publicly available on the government website and may vary. More information will be updated soon.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- How To Get Municipality Holding Number In West Bengal Online
- Khajna (Land Revenue) Online Payment Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Find West Bengal Khajna Application Number Online 2023
- West Bengal Land Revenue (Khajna) Application Process Online
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only and may contain human errors. Images used are for representative purposes only.