There could be a number of reasons why you need to change the photo on your Voter ID card.
The photo might be distorted or damaged, or maybe you have uploaded the wrong photo and need to change it.
The election commission of India has made it easier to change the photo of your voter ID EPIC card online through the NVSP portal.
In this article you will get the following details about the process to change your photo in your West Bengal Voter ID card online:
Now let’s see each of these points in detail…
Documents Required to change the photo in your Voter ID (EPIC) card online
The documents that you will need to change the photo in your voter ID card is,
- Scanned copy of your Passport size photo (in JPEG format)
Steps to apply for change of your Voter ID (EPIC) card photo online
You must have an account in the NVSP portal in order to change the photo on your voter ID (EPIC) card.
To apply for a change of photo on your Voter ID (EPIC) Card in India,
Step 1: Go to the NVSP Portal and Log In.
- First, go to the Official portal of NVSP.
- Click on the “Voter Portal” option.
- Enter Username and Password. (If you are opening for the first time, you need to register first)
- Enter “Captcha” and click on “Log In”.
Step 2: Open Voter card Form 8
- The homepage of the NVSP new Voter Portal will open up.
- Click on “Correction in Voter ID”.
- Now click on “Yes, I have a voter ID number”.
- Enter your voter card number and click on “Fetch details”
- Click on Proceed.
- A new page will open up.
Step 3: Upload Photo
- In the new page, click on the photograph option.
- Click on “Save and Continue”.
- Now upload the photo you want in the specified field.
- Click on “Save and Continue”
Step 4: Submit Form 8
- Enter your name and date.
- Enter the place from where you are applying from.
- Now click on “Save and Continue”.
- Filled up form 8 will appear in front of you.
- Verify the details. If you want to make any changes, click on “Edit form”.
- If everything is ok, click on “Submit”
Your application for a change of photo on your voter ID card will be submitted and a Reference ID will be generated. Save it for future use.
The election commission of India gives you an option to track your application status online through its portal.
By following these steps you can easily change the photo in your voter ID EPIC card online.
You can also follow the steps to change the photo of your voter card in other states of India.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)
- Swasthya Sathi Hospital List – How to check (Any district)
- Duare Ration, Duare Sarkar phase 3 to start from November 16
- Krishak Bandhu status check online in West Bengal 2021
- Swasthya Sathi Form PDF Download 2021 – Form A, B, C, & D
- Swasthya Sathi Card status check online – Name & URN search
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only and may contain human errors. Images used are for representative purposes only.