Durgapur: On Thursday morning, one by one 10 ancient Shiva Lingas came up from the river bed of the Ajay River near Durgapur.
This ‘miracle’ happened in the Gogla Gram Panchayat area of Laudoha Faridpur block of Durgapur in Paschim Bardhaman. People started coming in large numbers on the shores of the Ajay River to see this.
They also started saying that Mahadev himself have come to save the area from the pandemic. People started worshiping the Shivlings there only.
The incident happened when the locals went to collect sand from the river bed of the Ajay River. At first, they saw one Shivling embedded in the sand. As soon as they continued digging, 9 more Shivlings emerged from the river bed.
After that the word started spreading like wildfire and people started gathering to the spot in large numbers to see and started sharing pics on social media.
Historians believe that these shivlings dates back to the Rarh Dynasty and is therefore more than 500 years old.
Cover Pic Source: Facebook
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021