Durgapur: On Thursday morning, one by one 10 ancient Shiva Lingas came up from the river bed of the Ajay River near Durgapur.
This ‘miracle’ happened in the Gogla Gram Panchayat area of Laudoha Faridpur block of Durgapur in Paschim Bardhaman. People started coming in large numbers on the shores of the Ajay River to see this.
They also started saying that Mahadev himself have come to save the area from the pandemic. People started worshiping the Shivlings there only.
The incident happened when the locals went to collect sand from the river bed of the Ajay River. At first, they saw one Shivling embedded in the sand. As soon as they continued digging, 9 more Shivlings emerged from the river bed.
After that the word started spreading like wildfire and people started gathering to the spot in large numbers to see and started sharing pics on social media.
Historians believe that these shivlings dates back to the Rarh Dynasty and is therefore more than 500 years old.
Cover Pic Source: Facebook
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023