9 people have been arrested on Friday, from Durgapur Project Limited (DPL).
They were all carrying fake recruitment letters. Among them 2 were female.
According to sources, 9 individuals came from Dhaldanga, Purulia. They showed the fake recruitment letters to the security guards and gained access to enter HR Department of DPL.
There were no signature of authority in the recruitment letters. That made them prime suspect at that point.
[Also Read: Shop for Pujo safely with Fashion Junction: See Offers]
Later, all of their recruitment letters and documents where cross checked and a complaint was lodged at Coke Oven Police Station.
Police arrested all 9 of them.
After investigation, they all reported that, the recruitment letters were handed on to them by a single person.
As they came here, they came to know that those recruitment letters were fake. Police has arrested the person who gave them the letters, Bappa Sit too and he is being interrogated.
Public Relations Officer of DPL, Swagata Mitra has stated that the recruitment of DPL is conducted via official website of DPL and there should be signature of officials in the appointment letters.
Police has stated that further investigation is still going on.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Check Aadhaar Card Validity Online 2024 (In 3 Steps)
- Driver Authorization Letter West Bengal – How To Generate Online
- How To Digitize Old Caste Certificate (Manual to Digital) West Bengal
- Caste Certificate Digitization Status Check Online West Bengal
- West Bengal Samasya Samadhan (Jan Sanjog) Scheme 2024
- Srishtishree Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Location, Timings, Dates
- How to Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Number (UID) Online 2024
- Swasthya Sathi Card Balance Check Online Process 2024
- Kalpataru Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Dates, Timings, and Details