9 people have been arrested on Friday, from Durgapur Project Limited (DPL).
They were all carrying fake recruitment letters. Among them 2 were female.
According to sources, 9 individuals came from Dhaldanga, Purulia. They showed the fake recruitment letters to the security guards and gained access to enter HR Department of DPL.
There were no signature of authority in the recruitment letters. That made them prime suspect at that point.
[Also Read: Shop for Pujo safely with Fashion Junction: See Offers]
Later, all of their recruitment letters and documents where cross checked and a complaint was lodged at Coke Oven Police Station.
Police arrested all 9 of them.
After investigation, they all reported that, the recruitment letters were handed on to them by a single person.
As they came here, they came to know that those recruitment letters were fake. Police has arrested the person who gave them the letters, Bappa Sit too and he is being interrogated.
Public Relations Officer of DPL, Swagata Mitra has stated that the recruitment of DPL is conducted via official website of DPL and there should be signature of officials in the appointment letters.
Police has stated that further investigation is still going on.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Register On Vahan NR e-Services Portal Online 2023
- Driving Licence Test Slot Booking Online Process 2023
- How To Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Biometrics Online 2023
- How to Search Voter ID By Name Online In India (Any State) 2023
- Cancel Aadhaar Update Request Online Process 2023
- How To Change Date of Birth (DOB) In Driving Licence Online 2023
- How To Transfer Voter Card (Change Address) After Marriage 2023
- How to Search Birth Certificate By Name West Bengal Online 2023
- Find Birth Certificate Acknowledgment Number West Bengal 2023