Durgapur: Since April, thousands of people got affected by COVID-19 in West Bengal and Durgapur was no exception.
A few cases of COVID-19 was found in Durgapur as well. Almost all of them recovered, thanks to the treatment of the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi.
On Monday, 15th June, some more cases of COVID-19 were found in Durgapur according to some news portals. The exact details of the affected persons are still not known.
According to the sources, on Monday afternoon, the Station Bazar area of Durgapur was sanitized by DMC.
The shops of the station bazar area was also closed for the time being.
It was also known that the 43 no.ward of DMC was also sanitized on Monday.
However, it’s not yet confirmed if COVID-19 positive patients are found in these areas.
Though the lockdown has been eased by the government, we still request our viewers to stay at home as much as possible, and to only go out if needed. Stay Safe.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023