Durgapur: Since April, thousands of people got affected by COVID-19 in West Bengal and Durgapur was no exception.
A few cases of COVID-19 was found in Durgapur as well. Almost all of them recovered, thanks to the treatment of the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi.
On Monday, 15th June, some more cases of COVID-19 were found in Durgapur according to some news portals. The exact details of the affected persons are still not known.
According to the sources, on Monday afternoon, the Station Bazar area of Durgapur was sanitized by DMC.
The shops of the station bazar area was also closed for the time being.
It was also known that the 43 no.ward of DMC was also sanitized on Monday.
However, it’s not yet confirmed if COVID-19 positive patients are found in these areas.
Though the lockdown has been eased by the government, we still request our viewers to stay at home as much as possible, and to only go out if needed. Stay Safe.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022