Durgapur: Since April, thousands of people got affected by COVID-19 in West Bengal and Durgapur was no exception.
A few cases of COVID-19 was found in Durgapur as well. Almost all of them recovered, thanks to the treatment of the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi.
On Monday, 15th June, some more cases of COVID-19 were found in Durgapur according to some news portals. The exact details of the affected persons are still not known.
According to the sources, on Monday afternoon, the Station Bazar area of Durgapur was sanitized by DMC.
The shops of the station bazar area was also closed for the time being.
It was also known that the 43 no.ward of DMC was also sanitized on Monday.
However, it’s not yet confirmed if COVID-19 positive patients are found in these areas.
Though the lockdown has been eased by the government, we still request our viewers to stay at home as much as possible, and to only go out if needed. Stay Safe.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Check Aadhaar Card Validity Online 2024 (In 3 Steps)
- Driver Authorization Letter West Bengal – How To Generate Online
- How To Digitize Old Caste Certificate (Manual to Digital) West Bengal
- Caste Certificate Digitization Status Check Online West Bengal
- West Bengal Samasya Samadhan (Jan Sanjog) Scheme 2024
- Srishtishree Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Location, Timings, Dates
- How to Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Number (UID) Online 2024
- Swasthya Sathi Card Balance Check Online Process 2024
- Kalpataru Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Dates, Timings, and Details