Durgapur: A center “Bangla Sahayata Kendra” was inaugurated at Durgapur in Paschim Bardhaman district.
This center was inaugurated by SDM of Durgapur, Sri Anirban Kolay on Friday, 4th September 2020.
Previously, it used to be quite difficult for the general public to get information about any new government schemes or to fill up forms for the same. They have to pay heavy prices for forms at Cyber Cafes that should be relatively free.
But now with this new initiative by the West Bengal government, 22 services, including support regarding schemes such as Kanyashree, Aikyasharee, online certificates will be available in this center.
Services for tax payments, passport application services will also be available according to their website.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra, Durgapur Address
SI Office Durgapur, Palasdiha, Durgapur – 713216
Services to be Provided
Applications for Certificates such as Income Certificates, Residential Certificates, Caste certificates, etc.
Online Application for SSC, PSC, WBPRB, WBMSC, and others.
Submission of Taxes such as Different Taxes of Gram Panchayats, and Municipality Tax Payments.
Online Registration of Voters, Trade registration under Gram Panchayats, and Passport Applications.
Two people are already recruited by the government under this scheme to help the general public with online form fill ups and creating awareness about various government schemes.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023