Durgapur: A center “Bangla Sahayata Kendra” was inaugurated at Durgapur in Paschim Bardhaman district.
This center was inaugurated by SDM of Durgapur, Sri Anirban Kolay on Friday, 4th September 2020.
Previously, it used to be quite difficult for the general public to get information about any new government schemes or to fill up forms for the same. They have to pay heavy prices for forms at Cyber Cafes that should be relatively free.
But now with this new initiative by the West Bengal government, 22 services, including support regarding schemes such as Kanyashree, Aikyasharee, online certificates will be available in this center.
Services for tax payments, passport application services will also be available according to their website.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra, Durgapur Address
SI Office Durgapur, Palasdiha, Durgapur – 713216
Services to be Provided
Applications for Certificates such as Income Certificates, Residential Certificates, Caste certificates, etc.
Online Application for SSC, PSC, WBPRB, WBMSC, and others.
Submission of Taxes such as Different Taxes of Gram Panchayats, and Municipality Tax Payments.
Online Registration of Voters, Trade registration under Gram Panchayats, and Passport Applications.
Two people are already recruited by the government under this scheme to help the general public with online form fill ups and creating awareness about various government schemes.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Retrieve Or Find Aadhar Virtual ID (VID) Online 2023
- How To Generate Aadhar Card Virtual ID (VID) Online 2023
- How To Register On Vahan NR e-Services Portal Online 2023
- Driving Licence Test Slot Booking Online Process 2023
- How To Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Biometrics Online 2023
- How to Search Voter ID By Name Online In India (Any State) 2023
- Cancel Aadhaar Update Request Online Process 2023
- How To Change Date of Birth (DOB) In Driving Licence Online 2023
- How To Transfer Voter Card (Change Address) After Marriage 2023