The Panagarh bypass Toll Plaza also known as the Banskopa Toll Plaza has recently revised its tax rates on 20th March 2020.
These new rates are effective from 1st April 2021.
Below mentioned are the new rates of the Banskopa Toll Plaza:
Banskopa Toll Plaza Details
Tax revision date: 20.03.2021
The effective date of new tax rates: 01.04.2021
Banskopa Toll Plaza Tax Rates
|Type of vehicle||Single Journey||Return Journey||Monthly Pass||Commercial|
|2 Axle Bus, Truck||250||380||8390||125|
|3 Axle Bus, Truck||275||410||9150||135|
|4,5,6 Axle Bus, Truck||395||590||13155||195|
|7 Axle Bus, Truck||480||720||16015||240|
A monthly pass for the local personal vehicles for the years 2021-22 will be Rs.285.
Due Date of Toll Revision: 31.03.2022
The Banskopa toll plaza has started its operations from 25th October 2017. All the lanes are now enabled with FASTags for fast and easy payment of toll tax and to reduce jam.
CCTVs are installed throughout the plaza to prevent illegal activities and to keep an eye on the operations of the plaza.
Emergency/Important information about Banskopa Toll plaza
Route Petrol: 8170006300
Nearest Police Station
Kanksa Police Station: 03432524244
Gouri Devi Hospital and Research Institute: 8001002222/8001003333
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Power Supply of Durgapur Steel township to remain suspended
- Asansol – Durgapur – Bardhhaman new local train timetable (from OCT 31)
- Local trains may soon start operations in West Bengal
- Administration advised to set up containment zones in Durgapur
- Asansol Division Staff special trains new revised timings
- Durgapur Steel Plant list of shortlisted candidates 2021 out now – Check details
- IRCTC to start JYOTIRLINGA YATRA SPECIAL Bharat Darshan train from Durgapur
- Duare Sarkar Camp List Durgapur 2021 – Location, Timings, Schedule, Download PDF