The Panagarh bypass Toll Plaza also known as the Banskopa Toll Plaza has recently revised its tax rates on 20th March 2020.
These new rates are effective from 1st April 2021.
Below mentioned are the new rates of the Banskopa Toll Plaza:
Banskopa Toll Plaza Details
Tax revision date: 20.03.2021
The effective date of new tax rates: 01.04.2021
Banskopa Toll Plaza Tax Rates
|Type of vehicle||Single Journey||Return Journey||Monthly Pass||Commercial|
|2 Axle Bus, Truck||250||380||8390||125|
|3 Axle Bus, Truck||275||410||9150||135|
|4,5,6 Axle Bus, Truck||395||590||13155||195|
|7 Axle Bus, Truck||480||720||16015||240|
A monthly pass for the local personal vehicles for the years 2021-22 will be Rs.285.
Due Date of Toll Revision: 31.03.2022
The Banskopa toll plaza has started its operations from 25th October 2017. All the lanes are now enabled with FASTags for fast and easy payment of toll tax and to reduce jam.
CCTVs are installed throughout the plaza to prevent illegal activities and to keep an eye on the operations of the plaza.
Emergency/Important information about Banskopa Toll plaza
Route Petrol: 8170006300
Nearest Police Station
Kanksa Police Station: 03432524244
Gouri Devi Hospital and Research Institute: 8001002222/8001003333
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2022 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service
- West Bengal Primary & Upper Primary schools to reopen this week
- Some services at DSP Hospital will not be available for 15 days
- Change in timings of all markets in Durgapur with new restrictions