Durgapur: Vaccination drive started Saturday, 16th January, in Durgapur as well as other parts of India. The central government has issued guidelines to address the concerns about who can and cannot get the vaccine.
According to the guidelines, many people have been left out keeping a lot of things in mind when it comes to vaccination.
According to these government guidelines, no child under the age of 18 is required to get vaccinated. No Pregnant women or lactating women can get the vaccine.
If a person has been vaccinated for any other disease, he or she can be vaccinated after waiting for at least 14 days.
All vaccine doses must be taken from the same organization. This means that someone with a dose of Covishield cannot take a dose of Covacin. The first and second doses must be the same dose from the same organization.
People who have recovered from coronary heart disease can be vaccinated, but after 4-8 weeks.
People who recover from plasma therapy can also get vaccinated at 4-8 week intervals. The same rule applies to people with other diseases.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023