Durgapur: Vaccination drive started Saturday, 16th January, in Durgapur as well as other parts of India. The central government has issued guidelines to address the concerns about who can and cannot get the vaccine.
According to the guidelines, many people have been left out keeping a lot of things in mind when it comes to vaccination.
According to these government guidelines, no child under the age of 18 is required to get vaccinated. No Pregnant women or lactating women can get the vaccine.
If a person has been vaccinated for any other disease, he or she can be vaccinated after waiting for at least 14 days.
All vaccine doses must be taken from the same organization. This means that someone with a dose of Covishield cannot take a dose of Covacin. The first and second doses must be the same dose from the same organization.
People who have recovered from coronary heart disease can be vaccinated, but after 4-8 weeks.
People who recover from plasma therapy can also get vaccinated at 4-8 week intervals. The same rule applies to people with other diseases.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021