Science and Technology Ministry said these sprayers are equipped with mopping features and extendable arms. They can be used to reach hidden areas and clean comprehensively.
These could turn out to be very useful devices in case of spraying disinfectant indoors.
These units are called Battery Powered Disinfectant Sprayer and Pneumatically Operated Mobile Indoor Disinfection.
These units can be used for cleaning and disinfecting pathogenic micro-organisms effectively, especially in hospitals.
These can be also used to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, sinks, and cardboards.
According to CMERI, the two Mobile Indoor Disinfection Sprayers have effective applications in Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Offices, and other large buildings during this COVID-19 outbreak.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022