Scientists at CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute(CMERI), Durgapur, have developed two new mobile indoor disinfection sprayer units to combat the ever-spreading COVID-19.
Science and Technology Ministry said these sprayers are equipped with mopping features and extendable arms. They can be used to reach hidden areas and clean comprehensively.
These could turn out to be very useful devices in case of spraying disinfectant indoors.
These units are called Battery Powered Disinfectant Sprayer and Pneumatically Operated Mobile Indoor Disinfection.
These units can be used for cleaning and disinfecting pathogenic micro-organisms effectively, especially in hospitals.
These can be also used to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, sinks, and cardboards.
According to CMERI, the two Mobile Indoor Disinfection Sprayers have effective applications in Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Offices, and other large buildings during this COVID-19 outbreak.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Get Municipality Holding Number In West Bengal Online
- How To Know Your PM Kisan Registration Number Online 2023
- Khajna (Land Revenue) Online Payment Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Find West Bengal Khajna Application Number Online 2023
- West Bengal Land Revenue (Khajna) Application Process Online
- Bhiringi Kali Temple (Mandir) Durgapur – Timings, History
- Check Traffic Fines or Challan On Your Vehicle Online 2023
- Traffic Challan (Or Fines) Payment Process Online For Vehicle
- How to Check Traffic Challan And Payment Status Online 2023