Durgapur: The COVID cases in Durgapur is in the rise ever since May.
In Paschim Bardhaman, the CoVID cases have crossed 1500. The number of cases in Durgapur is also quite high in Durgapur.
According to sources, in Durgapur COVID has taken 5 lives in just 3 days.
Some areas of Benachity has been declared as containment zones as well.
On Friday, a woman of Benachity Natun Pally lost her life while battling with COVID.
On Saturday, two persons aged 61 and 62 also lost their lives. One of them is a resident of Benachity area of Durgapur.
Yesterday, on 9th August, another person from New Township area of Durgapur lost his life to COVID.
According to a media report, 11 members of a family in Benachity also tested positive. The area was sanitized and has been declared as containment zone.
According to a bulletine by WB Health Ministry, 76 new cases has been reported in Paschim Bardhaman on Sunday.
1736 total cases has been reported in Paschim Bardhaman till date, out of which 933 has been recovered and discharged
A total of 14 people have lost their live till date in Paschim Bardhaman according to the bulletin.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023