Durgapur: The COVID cases in Durgapur is in the rise ever since May.
In Paschim Bardhaman, the CoVID cases have crossed 1500. The number of cases in Durgapur is also quite high in Durgapur.
According to sources, in Durgapur COVID has taken 5 lives in just 3 days.
Some areas of Benachity has been declared as containment zones as well.
On Friday, a woman of Benachity Natun Pally lost her life while battling with COVID.
On Saturday, two persons aged 61 and 62 also lost their lives. One of them is a resident of Benachity area of Durgapur.
Yesterday, on 9th August, another person from New Township area of Durgapur lost his life to COVID.
According to a media report, 11 members of a family in Benachity also tested positive. The area was sanitized and has been declared as containment zone.
According to a bulletine by WB Health Ministry, 76 new cases has been reported in Paschim Bardhaman on Sunday.
1736 total cases has been reported in Paschim Bardhaman till date, out of which 933 has been recovered and discharged
A total of 14 people have lost their live till date in Paschim Bardhaman according to the bulletin.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)