IRCTC is soon going to start special trains for tourists to see 5 Jyotirlinga in one journey.
The train is a Bharat Darshan train and is named JYOTIRLINGA YATRA SPECIAL TRAIN.
It will start its journey from Durgapur on 6th September 2021.
The Bharat Darshan train will cover the Panch Jyotirlinga and statue of unity.
The places that the train will cover are,
- Vadodara (Statue of Unity)
- Kashi Viswanath
You can learn more about it on the official website of IRCTC Tourism.
You will get to visit all these places in a single trip, which is an amazing opportunity.
The train will leave Durgapur at 11:00 AM on 6th September 2021. It will return on 16th September 2021.
Apart from Durgapur the train will also stop at Asansol, Chittranjan, Jamtara, Madhupur, Jasidih, Dumka, Hansdia, Bhagalpur, Sultanganj , Jamalpur, Kiul, Patna, Ara, Buxar, Dd Upadhyaya Jn.
The cost of this 11days, 10 nights package trip is ₹12,285 per person.
This includes meals (3 times a day), non AC sleeper class, non AC hall for accommodation, buses for traveling to the destinations, and many other things.
You can check the IRCTC website to see what’s included in the package.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train