IRCTC is soon going to start special trains for tourists to see 5 Jyotirlinga in one journey.
The train is a Bharat Darshan train and is named JYOTIRLINGA YATRA SPECIAL TRAIN.
It will start its journey from Durgapur on 6th September 2021.
The Bharat Darshan train will cover the Panch Jyotirlinga and statue of unity.
The places that the train will cover are,
- Vadodara (Statue of Unity)
- Kashi Viswanath
You can learn more about it on the official website of IRCTC Tourism.
You will get to visit all these places in a single trip, which is an amazing opportunity.
The train will leave Durgapur at 11:00 AM on 6th September 2021. It will return on 16th September 2021.
Apart from Durgapur the train will also stop at Asansol, Chittranjan, Jamtara, Madhupur, Jasidih, Dumka, Hansdia, Bhagalpur, Sultanganj , Jamalpur, Kiul, Patna, Ara, Buxar, Dd Upadhyaya Jn.
The cost of this 11days, 10 nights package trip is ₹12,285 per person.
This includes meals (3 times a day), non AC sleeper class, non AC hall for accommodation, buses for traveling to the destinations, and many other things.
You can check the IRCTC website to see what’s included in the package.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023