There has been an increase in the number of new cases in West Bengal as well as in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
Recently the Durgapur administration has been advised to set up containment zones.
According to news sources, the CMO of Paschim Bardhaman on the order of the Chief Secratary and health department of the state has adviced the officials at Durgapur Municipal Corporation to set up containment zones in some wards in Durgapur.
It is also known that there has been an increase in the number of cases in 8 wards in Durgapur.
However, containment zones in Durgapur have not been decided yet.
Official reports released by the West Bengal government show 28 new cases and 18 recoveries in Paschim Bardhaman in one day.
Currently there are 184 active cases in the district.
The number of new cases and recoveries are 809 and 800 in West Bengal with Kolkata and North 24 Parganas having the highest number of new cases.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023