Durgapur: After being put on hold for about 11 months, the Howrah – Rampurhat – Howrah Mayurakshi Fast Passenger unreserved train resumed service on 21st February 2021.
Though many trains in the Eastern Railway began operations last month, the Mayurakshi Fast Passenger was still not resumed until now.
The train left Howrah station on 21st February, today at 16:25. The train will leave Rampurhat for Howrah tomorrow, 22nd February morning at 5:30.
According to sources, that train, originally known as 53045/53046 Howrah – Rampurhat Mayurakshi Fast Passenger has been renamed as 03045/03046 Howrah – Rampurhat – Howrah Special Train until further notice.
The train will leave Rampurhat at 5:30 in the morning, will reach Durgapur at 08:08, and will reach Howrah at 11:35.
It will again leave Howrah at 16:25, will reach Durgapur at 19:15, and will reach Rampurhat at 22:15 at night.
An additional stoppage has been given at Mankar as well.
Howrah – Rampurhat – Howrah special Train Time Table
|HWH – RPH||TIME||RPH – HWH||TIME|
The Eastern Railways have stated that resuming the service of this train will help passengers return home easily during the upcoming holidays of Holi.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023