Durgapur: After being put on hold for about 11 months, the Howrah – Rampurhat – Howrah Mayurakshi Fast Passenger unreserved train resumed service on 21st February 2021.
Though many trains in the Eastern Railway began operations last month, the Mayurakshi Fast Passenger was still not resumed until now.
The train left Howrah station on 21st February, today at 16:25. The train will leave Rampurhat for Howrah tomorrow, 22nd February morning at 5:30.
According to sources, that train, originally known as 53045/53046 Howrah – Rampurhat Mayurakshi Fast Passenger has been renamed as 03045/03046 Howrah – Rampurhat – Howrah Special Train until further notice.
The train will leave Rampurhat at 5:30 in the morning, will reach Durgapur at 08:08, and will reach Howrah at 11:35.
It will again leave Howrah at 16:25, will reach Durgapur at 19:15, and will reach Rampurhat at 22:15 at night.
An additional stoppage has been given at Mankar as well.
Howrah – Rampurhat – Howrah special Train Time Table
|HWH – RPH||TIME||RPH – HWH||TIME|
The Eastern Railways have stated that resuming the service of this train will help passengers return home easily during the upcoming holidays of Holi.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)