Michael Madhusudan College and Durgapur Women’s College have started taking online applications for admission to various undergraduate courses offered by the institutions such as B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, etc.
The applications are for admission to the academic year 2021-2022.
In this article, you will get to know about the complete step-by-step guide on how you can apply for various courses offered by the Michael Madhusudan College and Durgapur Women’s College.
Now let’s see each of these points in detail…
Documents Required for Michael Madhusudan College and Durgapur Women’s College UG Admission 2021
The documents required to apply for various UG courses in Michael Madhusudan College and Durgapur Women’s College are given below:
- Photo & Signature of the candidate (Scanned Copy)
- Marksheet of 10+2 or equivalent examination (Scanned Copy)
- Marksheet of 10th or equivalent examination (Scanned Copy)
- 10th Admit card (Scanned Copy)
- Migration Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Caste certificate and DA certificate (If Applicable)(Scanned Copy)
- Mobile Number
Steps to apply online for Michael Madhusudan College and Durgapur Women’s College UG Admission 2021
The details step by step guide to apply online for Michael Madhusudan College and Durgapur Women’s College UG admission 2021 to courses like B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, etc. are given below:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website
- Open the official website of Durgapur women’s college or Michael Madhusudan Memorial College
- Click on UG admission 2021
- A new page will open. Click on the “Click Here” option.
Step 2: Sign Up and Log in
- If you are applying for the first time, click on “Registration”.
- Fill up the details in the specified box and click on the register button.
- Your application number and password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now go to student login option and entered the application number and password to log in
Step 3: Fill Up details
- Now you will be taken to the student portal. Fill up all the fields in the form and then click on save and preview.
- Now click on preview and eligible courses
- You will now be able to see the eligible courses based on the details entered by you.
- Now click on the “I declare” checkbox and click on “next”.
- Now verify the details entered and click on “final submit”.
- A new page will open after you need to upload all your documents as applicable.
- Select the correct documents in the specified fields
- Click on upload documents.
Step 4: Apply for courses
- Now you’ll taken to a new page.
- Here you need to apply for the courses offered by the institutions
- You can select a maximum of three honours courses and three programme courses.
- Click on the add button to add new course
- Once you have entered the correct courses click on apply.
Step 6: Submit the Form and print application
- Now will be taken to the application form page verify all the details are correct
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on print application form.
You can follow the steps mentioned above to apply for the courses offered by Michael Madhusudan College and Durgapur Women’s College.
You can download the official user manual regarding the application process from the link below.
You can know more about Michael Madhusudan College and Durgapur Women’s College UG admissions 2021 in the article given below:
Read Another Article About Durgapur
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- Durgapur To Siliguri – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Durgapur To Berhampore – How to Reach By Car, Bus
- Durgapur To Berhampore SBSTC Bus Time Table (Via Suri, Bolpur)
- Durgapur To Bardhaman – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train