Asansol: Although India is going through its 4th stages of lockdown, some of the railway services have already opened for long routes travel purposes especially for migrant workers from the previous week.
A man named Suresh Prasad (62 years) of Shyam Bandh, Burnpur, of Paschim Bardhaman district came from Delhi and got off at Asansol Railway Station. After that he was sent to HLG Hospital for the COVID-19 test.
During an inquiry, Mr. Suresh could not provide the police with legal identity proof.
In spite of not having ID proof and no mobile number the police found out from their records that this person was missing from the last 21 years.
His family was informed. Later he was identified by his wife even after he went missing for 21 years.
His wife Urmila Prasad identified him as her husband at HLG Hospital Asansol.
The Asansol Durgapur Police Commissionerate shared the amazing story of the reunion of a man with his family on their Facebook page.
Cover Pic: Asansol – Durgapur Police Commissionerate Facebook Page
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Create An Account On DigiLocker | Digilocker Registration
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process