Asansol: Although India is going through its 4th stages of lockdown, some of the railway services have already opened for long routes travel purposes especially for migrant workers from the previous week.
A man named Suresh Prasad (62 years) of Shyam Bandh, Burnpur, of Paschim Bardhaman district came from Delhi and got off at Asansol Railway Station. After that he was sent to HLG Hospital for the COVID-19 test.
During an inquiry, Mr. Suresh could not provide the police with legal identity proof.
In spite of not having ID proof and no mobile number the police found out from their records that this person was missing from the last 21 years.
His family was informed. Later he was identified by his wife even after he went missing for 21 years.
His wife Urmila Prasad identified him as her husband at HLG Hospital Asansol.
The Asansol Durgapur Police Commissionerate shared the amazing story of the reunion of a man with his family on their Facebook page.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021