Asansol: Although India is going through its 4th stages of lockdown, some of the railway services have already opened for long routes travel purposes especially for migrant workers from the previous week.
A man named Suresh Prasad (62 years) of Shyam Bandh, Burnpur, of Paschim Bardhaman district came from Delhi and got off at Asansol Railway Station. After that he was sent to HLG Hospital for the COVID-19 test.
During an inquiry, Mr. Suresh could not provide the police with legal identity proof.
In spite of not having ID proof and no mobile number the police found out from their records that this person was missing from the last 21 years.
His family was informed. Later he was identified by his wife even after he went missing for 21 years.
His wife Urmila Prasad identified him as her husband at HLG Hospital Asansol.
The Asansol Durgapur Police Commissionerate shared the amazing story of the reunion of a man with his family on their Facebook page.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Check Aadhaar Card Validity Online 2024 (In 3 Steps)
- Driver Authorization Letter West Bengal – How To Generate Online
- How To Digitize Old Caste Certificate (Manual to Digital) West Bengal
- Caste Certificate Digitization Status Check Online West Bengal
- West Bengal Samasya Samadhan (Jan Sanjog) Scheme 2024
- Srishtishree Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Location, Timings, Dates
- How to Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Number (UID) Online 2024
- Swasthya Sathi Card Balance Check Online Process 2024
- Kalpataru Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Dates, Timings, and Details