Asansol: Due to demands from passengers, the South Eastern Railway have decided to restore passenger and MEMU train services in more routes.
The South Eastern Railway in a press release have announced that they will be running two pairs of MEMU trains in the Adra – Asansol – Adra and the Midnapore – Adra – Midnapore route from December 14.
ASANSOL – ADRA MEMU Passenger Train Time Table
|Asansol -Adra MEMU (68046)||Station||Adra – Asansol MEMU (68045)|
Apart from this, another pair of special trains will be running in the Kharagpur – Asansol – Kharagpur route.
ASANSOL – KHARAGPUR Special Train Time Table
|Kharagpur – Asansol (08027)||Station||Asansol – Kharagpur (08028)|
Apart from these, one pair of trains will be running between Bokaro Steel City and Rachi. Also Special Trains will be running between Howrah and Chakradharpur, Howrah and Bokaro Steel City, and Kharagpur and Gomoh.
The South Eastern Railway have stated these trains in the Adra division, keeping in mind the demands from passengers in these routes.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021