Asansol: Due to demands from passengers, the South Eastern Railway have decided to restore passenger and MEMU train services in more routes.
The South Eastern Railway in a press release have announced that they will be running two pairs of MEMU trains in the Adra – Asansol – Adra and the Midnapore – Adra – Midnapore route from December 14.
ASANSOL – ADRA MEMU Passenger Train Time Table
|Asansol -Adra MEMU (68046)||Station||Adra – Asansol MEMU (68045)|
Apart from this, another pair of special trains will be running in the Kharagpur – Asansol – Kharagpur route.
ASANSOL – KHARAGPUR Special Train Time Table
|Kharagpur – Asansol (08027)||Station||Asansol – Kharagpur (08028)|
Apart from these, one pair of trains will be running between Bokaro Steel City and Rachi. Also Special Trains will be running between Howrah and Chakradharpur, Howrah and Bokaro Steel City, and Kharagpur and Gomoh.
The South Eastern Railway have stated these trains in the Adra division, keeping in mind the demands from passengers in these routes.
Read Another Article About Durgapur
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- Durgapur To Siliguri – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Durgapur To Berhampore – How to Reach By Car, Bus
- Durgapur To Berhampore SBSTC Bus Time Table (Via Suri, Bolpur)
- Durgapur To Bardhaman – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train